PAPER HEARTS

"I'll take good care of you, I promise

"I'll take good care of you, I promise."

She was a martyr for feelings and he was her hell. Amidst the blind hues of love, trust, and betrayal, somewhere in the depth of the endless abyss, flourished new dawn.

- KIM TAEHYUNG / BTS

DEDICATION.

for my friend, who ended her life far too young, in hopes of finding happiness in a different life.

and for all those of you who went through a thousand re-uploads of this book, [IM SORRY FOR BEING THIS WAY KADJSKAS] and for you now, who found my writing worthy of your time, I hope that I can make you proud :)

DISCLAIMER.

This is a work of fiction. I do not claim ownership over BTS [防弾少年団] or BIGHIT entertainment as a whole. The characters, names, plots, and incidents are created by the author in hopes of creating a fictitious book, and to bring forth the message of how no one could love you more than you can, yourself. Any similarities in the plots with another's book is purely coincidental.

Please don't plagiarise my work(s).

2020: the first few chapters are weakly written because this book was my first hand at writing and I've learned to improve through the chapters as the story progresses. it's carroty and kinda badly written bc i was sort of new. please dont cancel me ily :) x

WARNINGS.

++ Drug usage, anxiety, body dysmorphia, eating disorders, sexual themes, and (temporary) character deaths.

Please note that the above-mentioned themes may hit close to home for many of the others reading this book. Let's please be mindful of what we say, and spread kindness always <3