What The F*&@ just happened?!

It was a cold February evening, the cold wind piercing the holes in the tattered jeans you wore. It was a slow morning and of course just as boring as the last year and a half, Doing the same routine for weeks upon weeks seeming without end, It wasn't that Life was difficult but rather boring and uneventful you almost wish something would shake it up a bit.

Suddenly you are brought back to reality by the noise of a heavy bus clanking and cracking as it stopped in front of you. You let out a sigh as the doors opened and you walked on. Finding a seat you sat down the coarse seat rubbing against you in a rather uncomfortable way. You look at your surroundings, your eyes wandering as they try to find something to catch your eye. Eventually you land on some news article that has been headlined on some persons newspaper, as they shake it to readjust you squint at the headline "MAN HUNTER ON THE LOSE?" You double take as you read to yourself. "Thats rather concerning" you think to yourself from what you're reading it seems to be in your area and most of the targets seem to be younger people. But one more singular detail catches your eye "No bodies found"

Just as you begin to ponder a woman enters the bus. Darting your eyes to the front you meet eyes with a lady who is quite good looking. She had died green hair that matcher her emerald eyes well along with her fine hour glass figure. She wore a brown pilot jacket a white shirt and black jeans. Her hips swayed as if to hypnotize every male on the bus. Even you were in some form of trance from this woman. That was until she tripped over your shoe. She hit the ground and you let out a yelp.

You almost instinctively get to the ground to check if shes okay. "I-I'm So sorry!" You say. As she looks at you a sense of warmth overcomes you. Her lovely eyes seem to pierce your soul. A warm smile stretches across her face
"Don't worry about it" she says with a giggle "it was an accident after all, and you seem fairly worried, so I would assume you didn't mean for that to happen"

"Of course not miss"
You reply

You help her up and offer up the seat next to you. As she sits down you notice she seems to be eyeing you up and down. Almost like an examination of sorts.

Her eyes come back up to meet yours
"Are you by any chance free tonight?"
She asks

Your eyes widen, you weren't really expecting something so upfront, maybe it was the desperation for something new or maybe it was her beauty. But you replied quickly
"No, Why ya ask?"

"I was wondering maybe we could get to know each other a little better"
And just like that you're locked in.
"Of course, what time and where?"
You ask. She pulls out a pen and writes a down a phone number and address
"Here take this, Call me when you're ready"
She winks.

A jolt of excitement enters your body. But just as that euphoric state kicks in you realize you have to get off as its your stop.
"Oh shoot, sorry this is me" you say as you get off " Cant wait for tonight she says" as she winks at you one last time.

You smile as the bus drives off.
"What the fuck just happened?"
You say.