Ailsa

Song of the week

SIAMES-The wolf

To quote Our boy Snake

"Kept you waiting huh?"

You awake from a long slumber, Judging by some of the light seeping through certain area's, you assumed it was somewhere between 10:00 or 11:00 am.
You stood up in you cage looking left to right. The cage creaking as you moved causing an echo of metal sound to fill the empty halls, and show the age of your current prison. You sighed your eyes starting to sadden

"....Fuck" you softly say to yourself closing your eyes as you ran your hands through your hair.

You thought about what had happened last night, how Silvia showed her true colours......or lack there of because she's a vampire. That helpless mentality you already had seemed to creep on you even more as the quiet halls continued to echo, the wind passing through some of the cracks in this old castle. You for the first time truly felt alone. Nothing but your thoughts to rattle in your head like a DVD menu that just never seemed to hit the corner.

Suddenly you here some scratching of a record then boom. Music started to fill the air though it was muffled by the large stone walls that separated the castle.

"....I-is that music?" You said softly to yourself

It sounded very old. Like something out of the sixties or at least sometime around that area, it was almost relaxing. You came close to the metal bars and held them trying to stick your head out the best you could trying to see where the noise was coming from. Eventually you just sat back down sighing once again.

Suddenly a door swings open and the music gets louder. The noise causes you to look to that particular direction.

You see something start to come out of the doorway, You hear somewhat of a clopping noise

"...Uh oh...this doesn't look good.."
You say to yourself as the figure slowly shows itself more. You start to see....a hoof? Then some kind of leg and then....

".....Shiiiiit"
You say to yourself as the centaur lady you saw last night reveals herself.
She had a dark brown coat on her horse half with a blonde tail, her human side containing beautiful blonde hair wrapped neatly in a bun, she wore circle glasses that surrounded her large green eyes and she had a single freckle on her left cheek.

And just as you were scanning her her eyes dart to you. Causing you to instinctually jump.

"...That's not good"
You say

She begins to calmly trot over to you, you back further into your cage as she gets closer, until she is right next to it. She was very tall, I mean everyone was y'all compared to you be she had to be at least  7 feet. Her human half bent down roughly to your level. She slowly opened the cage and held her hand out. You say there reluctant to move

"Cmon lad"
She said in a very feminine Scottish voice.
Her fingers twitching in a motion for you to come to her hand. You sat there still unsure of what to do.

"I'm not gonna ask again.."
She says this time a little more force behind it, at first you stayed still.but then you remembered what Silvia said last night. You slowly stood up and approached her hand, As you got close you started to stretch your arm out, but every time you got close to touching you reaped your hand back. Until finally she used her pointed finger to lightly shove you onto her hand. She closed the small gate behind you and brought you up to her face, her other hand coming up and lightly grabbing the little metal thing on the end of your collar.

"Alrighty, what's yer name ya wee lad"
She said squinting

"Y/N...huh a fitting name for a little thing like you"
She said

She began walking back to her room where the music was coming from.

The music became a lot more potent as you entered the room. She placed you beside some science equipment and turned her record player down a tad.

You looked around your area terrified of the many concoctions and beakers that filled your vision.

"Ok"
She said

Sitting down

"Let's get started"
She added

She then pulled out a small notebook and a pen.

"Ok, The affects of spell number 234 on human male"
She murmurs to herself as she writes it in her book

"Y/N can you say aaaaah for me?"

You opened you mouth reluctantly. She seems to grab some sort of microscope device as it focuses on your mouth area

"Ah...you floss little one?" She says chuckling at her own quip

"Alright close your mouth"
She adds

"Next up. Eye coordination"
She says pulling out a small flashlight

She asks you to follow the light with your eyes. You do so

"Hmmm ok unaffected as well"
She says happily

"Stand still please" she says taking of your clothes

She examines you for a sec, then turn you over, she had really soft warm fingers that you could just snug up to anytime if you could it sort of made you feel comfy

"Wow 3 for 3, Seems to have no affect so far, put you stuff back on scamp"

"Now last test....Oof okay"
She says

This cause some worry in you as you look up at her concerned.

That's when she undoes her shirt a bit to reveal well you get the picture...they were massive.

You blush with embarrassment as you can't seem to take your eyes off them.

"Good, naughty little one aint ya?"
She says with a devilish look in her eye.

"Now that that's over with. What do ya say you and I get a little more aquatinted with each other eh?"

You gulp

She picks you up and starts to carry you.
"Oh boy..."
You thought

She brings you to some kind of living room
where another monster is sitting. This time a snake lady or lamia would be the proper term I guess

"Ah Ailsa how was your night!~"
The lady asks holding what you assume to be tea.

"It was good las"
She says in response

"That's lovely...oh? Who is this little fella you got?~"
She asks staring at you with a toothy grin,
she had a very seductive way of speaking almost like she was talking in moans.

"This little guy? This is Y/N our new house pet"
She responds

"Ooooo~ maybe I'll take you out for a spin later sweetheart huh? What do you say?~"

You blush madly

"Aaaaw so cute~"
She says

The two continue there conversation. Until the centaur lady or you now know her as Ailsa now gets up. She looks at you then the lamia.

"Here you go las, be careful, the lads a little afraid of heights"
She says handing you over

Ailsa begins to walk away. Leaving you and the lamia alone. You turn to see her toothy smile once again. Her tongue slithers one of her mouth

"So cutie....You wanna play together?~"