The Family

You came out the other side of the portal, With Silvia holding your jar gently in her arms along with the supplies Robin had prepared for her. After looking back from the closed portal, The first thing you notice about your surroundings is the seemingly stone aesthetic everything has.
Looking back once more you notice big wooden doors with metal framing and no windows to look in or out, Turning around again shows two sets of stairs that spiral that are on each side of the room, they seem to meet together at the top, you also take note that they seem to arch over some kind of throne thats facing a fire place. Thin Red carpet stretches across the floor sorta like the one you would see at the grammies. Large golden candle polls stood at each beginning of a stair case with fire pulsating in each one. The roof had another golden fixture which was of course a chandelier. There weren't many electrical lights in this house minus a few eerie lamps. Like before though everything had a stone aesthetic. You were quite confused of your surroundings.
Before you could ponder more you watch Silvia pick up a small bell from this stand which stood beside her. She lightly Rings it.

No less than 10 seconds later, 3 women show up, they all have wolf like ears with fluffy tails coming out where you presumed was there tailbone, There were some big differences between them. One was very mature looking she was quite tall and had very large um "assets" along with that she had a single white strip of hair that covered her long dark brown locks, which complemented her silver eyes well,
The other one was a lot shorter seemed juvenile almost identical go the taller one just with a different face shape and a short hair cut with 2 longer locks that went just to her shoulders. The last one was the smallest she seemed like somewhat of a child, she had adorable eyes thats sparkled, and Also a short haircut. You believed maybe they were sisters? Or at least related.

"Hello girls"
Silvia says happily

"How are we today"
She ask's

"We are splendid"
The older one speaks up

"Good to hear darling, now would you three please go get all who reside here for a household meeting"
Silvia says

"Yes my lady"
They all reply at once

They go to leave, the little one stays behind fir a moment as she notices your jar.

"Whats that mistress?"
Her large eyes were sparkling with curiosity

"Sshhhh~Don't worry you will see little one, now go on"
She says sweetly

The little wolf girl giggles and runs off.

Silvia begins walking over to the throne you saw earlier, She sits down and pulls the top off to your glass prison. She reaches her hand in and pinches her two fingers around your black collar and she lifts you up, obviously this didn't feel great but you didn't say anything as you were afraid to anger her. She puts you in her lap and seems to examine you.

"Wow Robin really out did herself, exactly what I wanted"
She says almost surprised.

You sit there looking left and right, you were very nervous, at least with Robin you could trust her, but Silvia who knows what plans she has for you.

She begins to stroke your back with her finger, though its really cold.

"Robin told me this was one of your favourite things"
Silvia said

You didn't respond
Soon enough footsteps and chattering voices were heard coming from above you.

Silvia turns her head to see everyone waiting there for her shortly after the noise began.

Silvia encases you in her hands and stands up.

You can only assume that she is facing the crowd as she begins to speak

"Hello everyone, It has come to my attention that over the years this castle has become increasingly dull. I understand we have somewhat of a dark demeanour, along with that I have noticed not only the boredom, but the depressed nature of all of you"

You still really can't see whats happening

"So I took it upon myself to get us a pet!"
Silvia days

You hear a voice come from the crowd

"A pet? Mistress"
The voice says

"I hope you know it cant be a mangy mutt or anything like that?, No offence to you three"

You assume the voice is talking to the wolf girls

"Or a cat.....Im allergic..."
Another voice says

"Or bird I might go into some bloodlust if I see it"
Another voice says

"Oh no no, You all deserve something exotic and special something that will give us endless entertainment"
Silvia says in anticipation

"Everyone I want you to meet....Y/N our adorable little human"
Silvia says as she opens her hands

The dim lights piercing through as you are revealed

Your face quickly turns concerned as you are brought face to face with a group of monsters

You see Demons, Werewolves, People that looked like Altea, A few witches, Vampires, water creatures, And even a single centaur lady.

Most have human like features. Some don't show any

You are stunned, frozen in panic as they look over you in awe. Some are shoving to get abetter look others are just standing there. Some have happy expressions, while others share concern and even distaste.

"Oh....Shit..."
You think to yourself