The good news

You look up at Robin, Her massive shadow engulfing you in darkness as she bent over to get a better look.

"F-fine I guess.."
You reply to her question

"Good, So pet wanna hear the good news?"
She says with a slight excitement to her voice

Good news? You thought, could it be that she would let you go, maybe return you to your normal size?, Hope started to fill your heart as you stood up from anticipation.

"What is it?"
You ask

"Well my little pet, It seems my client has finished her business earlier than expected and guess what? She'll be here tomorrow to pick you up!!"
She says

Your eyes went from hopeful to hopeless in seconds, you sank down the the floor like a pouting child. You now knew that hope was gone for good, But was it?, you just couldn't make up your mind.

"Isn't that exciting? I bet your super pumped to meet your new mama?"
Robin says

Was this really your life now? Reduced to play thing for monsters of myth. You didn't know how to respond to Robin's news.

"I-I.....I don't"
Before you could finish your sentence
You grunt in anger and cover your face in your hands.

"Awww its ok, you're going to a good home.....I think"
She says with a slight questioning tone at the end.

You look up at her. The sad look in your eyes almost prompting something in her, she felt guilty for some reason, She couldn't put her finger on why. Robin shakes her head like a dazed person to snap out of whatever that was.

"Here maybe some T.V will make it better"
She says with Panic

Robin gently picks up the remote and presses the power button. She goes to change the channel and then

"Ooops"
She says as she drops if by accident

The remote smacks the side of the table hitting a few buttons, it switches to the news channel.

Thats when Robin hears crying she looks up to the screen as she carefully picks up the remote. You look up at the screen and jump towards the glass wall holding you hostage.

"P-please, I-if your listening, Give me m-my boy back, I-I'll do anything"
The woman on tv says

You recognize this woman as your mom. The headline reads "Another Young man missing, Possibly related to others?". This headlines was talking about you. Your mom is bawling on the T.V tears spewing from her eyes as they run down her red cheeks. You had never seen her like this before and it hurt to look at, You dropped to your knees keeping one hand on the glass as you looked down. Robin hesitantly looked back at you, Seeing you in such a state ruined her. She looks away for a split second as a single tear falls down her face. She turns it off. And collapses onto the couch. She goes over to your jar popping the cork off and dumping you onto her hand. You didn't struggle yell or scream, You had given up. This was it this was your life now you thought. Robin lightly pressed you against her cheek caressing your back with her pointer finger.

Robin continued to pet you until you fell asleep. She lied you down on her bedside table, and went into her bathroom.

Robin shut the door and began to cry into her hands.

"W-why Am I feeling this way, whats the matter with me?"
She said to herself

"No-No I-I just feel sad, b-because Im tired, t-thats all"
She knew she was lying to herself.

She looked up in her mirror and took a deep breath. She went to her bed like any other night and put the covers over herself.
She tossed and turned until she lied down on her side facing your peaceful body. She grabbed you and softly put you in between her breasts.

"Wow, Altea was right this is nice"
She said with a slight blush on her face.