Good Boy

A few hours pass from your last encounter with Robin. You began to think about the power she held over you, it was pretty scary the fact of the matter was that she could kill you easily whenever she wanted if she so desired, that made you uneasy.
As you sit hugging your knees into your chest.

The lock of the door clicks, you eyes dart towards the door. A sense of fear starts to conjure in your chest. The door lightly opens as Robin cautiously enters. She holding some old fashioned paper bags for groceries. You continue to stare in her direction.  As she walks past and puts the bags on her counter she seems to forget of your presence.  Her head slowly looks towards your direction and finally her eyes lock on to the little jar you currently reside in. A very audible gulp is heard from you.

Her face lights up in excitement as she casually trots over to you.

"HI Y/N!"
She says will pure happiness in her voice

You don't respond instead deciding to blankly stare at her

She doesn't seem to think much of this and begins to speak

"Anyway... I have some bad news for you little buddy, it seems my client had some in expected business so you'll be staying with me for about a week until she can come pick you up"

She explains
You still find it hard to believe that you are practically being sold to some random lady as a human pet. Its still pretty weird to you.

"Also... I have something for you~" she says with a small song note on the end of the sentence. She reaches into one of the paper bags and pulls out some sort of black strap, it seemed to have a small metal charm on the end of i-
"OH NO" You thought

"Now come here pet"
Robin says as she uses levitation magic to pop the cork off and pick you up out of the jar.

As you float closer to this gorgeous giant you look down. You heart sinks as you float what feels like thousands of feet in the air.
You start to panic and shuffle and struggle mid air

As you get closer she speaks up

"Hey. What happened last time you struggled you goof"

This comment jolts your memory and you freeze up as you gently land in her hand

"Such a good boy" she says with a smile

She lightly clenches her fist around you small body.

"Now just hold still"
The strap is lifted into the air and seems to shrink in size until finally stoping, She looks at you and points her finger to your neck as the strap slowly floats over then begins to wrap itself around your neck. Then a click sound is heard.
She takes her thumb and caresses the too of your head making you shudder. In a way it was really relaxing you almost wanted to nudge into the soft thumb but you had to hold off those thoughts for now

Robin gently places you on het table and sits down as she admires you.
Your first instinct is to try to get this damn collar off. You tug and pull until you hear Robin giggle. Your saddened eyes look up to her

"Silly little pet, Its sealed shut on you until your owner takes it off"

With all of this happening you make a last ditch effort to get out of this

"R-robin please let me go, I promise I wont tell anyone, Really I can look past this whole crazy thing I swear, J-just please let me go..."
You feel like you might cry but you aren't sure as to why. Maybe you were just scared and unsure.

"Aaaaaaaaw, Sooo cute~"
She says

"But....as lovely as you are I've already been paid sweetheart, and I do believe you tell the truth, but I cant risk it. To much would be at rick all for one silly little human, even if you are cute as a button~"

You fall to your knees in defeat, you don't know what else to do.

A slight fave of regret appears on Robins face.
"I have an idea she said"
She softly pulls the back of your hoodie and lifts you into her left palm. Her palm is then pulled close to her chest, as she cups the bottom off you. Her other hand starts to softly caress your head as she moves you hair back and fourth. You hate to admit it but you seem to be enjoying these cuddles she gives you.

"R-robin what are y-you do-"

"Shhhh, hush pet~, its all ok"
She says very softly

You seem to just give in completely to her softness

"Good boy" she says with the same soft tone.

The pats and head rubs seem to sooth you into a peaceful sleep as she continues to pet you softly for the next few minutes.
She notices your peaceful slumber and plants a light kiss that covers your whole face. She carries you carefully to the jar and places you in it. As she stuffs the cork top back into the jar. An expression of empathy covers her face. She takes the jar with her to her room and places it on her bedside table. She puts her warm hand against the glass.

"Goodnight Pet"
She whispers.