Goodbye(Chapter not a goodbye message)

Robin's eyes irked open. Her gorgeous green eyes slowly opening like a pair of broken blinds, The warm sun seeping through her window and touching her skin like a gentle summers kiss.

Robin sighed, after all it wasn't the best night, She had obviously noticed her feelings towards you lately. It caused a lot of thinking in her head to occur. Lots of questions went back and fourth sort of like those old dvd symbols that would bounce between corners. She looked down at her chest to see you nuzzled between her breast's. You seemed to remind her of a mouse, A helpless little creature, but still very adorable.
But she felt almost wrong about referring to you as some sort of pet. Before she could give it a second thought. She heard the light soft yawn of her little captive.

"You awake Y/N?"
She asked

"Y-yeah"
You said shyly

"Ok lets get up pet, you got a big day today"
Robin said.

The morning was slow and stressful for you. Robin was also having trouble coping with the fact that she was giving you away, she just didn't know what was with you, or why you made her feel this way.
Silence filled Robins living space that morning, no talking or kitchen sounds just the quite of the outside and the birds chirping sweet songs.

Suddenly a purple swirl fills the living room making you and Robin jump to your feet.

It seemed to suck everything around it into some sort of black hole. A high heel steps out onto Robins uniquely made carpet.
Until the curvy figure of a woman steps through.

"Greetings Robin"
She says formally

"I'm here for my new, Well...little mouse"
She says seductively

Her eyes were a dark crimson red that matched her hair, she wore some form of dress that had spider web like outer design, it was black and purple. She looked rather pale for some reason you thought to yourself. She had a unique grin to her as well, Something was off about it, the jar seemed to obscure it a little. You put your hands on the glass, You squinted at her devious smile when you noticed her canines...

"Oh my god.....s-she's A-a vampire?!?"
You thought to yourself in panic

"Hi Silvia"
Robin said

"Hello Dearie"
Silvia answered

She sounded extremely royal and mature although she didn't seem any older than Robin. Maybe she was some kind of princess you thought. But that was probably stupid....but then again your life isn't really "normal" anymore so to you it wasn't far fetched.

"Ah~ I see you have my little mouse ready for me"
Silvia says

"O-oh yeah Of course"
Robin responds with a bit of hesitation. She shakes her head, and picks up your jar and some of the supplies needed for your care.

Robin goes to give you to her when she pauses.

"C-can I say bye first?"
Robin asks

"Of course dear"
Silvia says

Robin nods in a thanking matter
"S-so this is it I guess huh? Well for what its worth pet, I think you are a good guy, and...I-I think your gonna like your new home....S-so be good"
She says, Something about her goodbye seemed rushed and like some of it was second guessed.

This peeked your interest, but before you could request any sort of questioning you were given to Silvia.

You looked at Robin one last time before you were pulled into the portal with Silvia.

"G-goodbye Robin"
You said

The last thing you saw were Robins eyes turn sad.

And you wondered if you would ever see her again

The end

Nah Im just fucking with ya  ;)