A little time with Altea

You sit paranoid in her massive green scaled hand. Unsure of how to answer the question, you reply in a nervous fashion

"O-ok.."
You reply

Her smile glows and almost seems to warm you up on the inside, a scared but trustworthy smile spreads across your face.

"Aaaaw such a sweet little smile"
Altea says as she gently caresses your cheek.

She then gently puts you on the table.

"Ok little gaffer stay right there ok?"
She asks

You nod your head and plop down onto tue table. Altea giggles and leaves the room for a second. For the first time you are left alone with an opportunity to escape, your heart racing like a stallion, you eyes darting from the door to where Altea exited, you could go right now, just run like you've never run before but with that multiple questions spawned in your head, could you make?, What would happen if you got caught?, Would Altea kill you?, what about Robin? "Wait, Why would I care, she shrunk me for christ sake...but I-I cant shake this feeling about her do I Lov-"

"HIIIII~ Im back"
Altea says

This makes you jump out of your trans like state. Altea seems to have had some sort of body increase with your "mask" taken off, she had big thighs that were complemented by a good set of hips, you admired her green scaley body as you slowly eyed her up with your mouth slightly open.

"Ooh~ see something you like you naughty little devil"
She says

"I-i uh i dont-"
You stutter to reply like a nervous school speaker.

"I mean... maybe if you're good, I can give you some what of a....Reward"
She says as she winks at you lustfully

You gulp as your cheeks flush a bright red.

"Anyway, I brought this little bag-o-Wonders for us to play with"
She says with an excited tone

Your head tilts like a curious dog. Your eyes follow her hand as it slowly reaches into the black bag.

"Ah here we are"
She says pulling a small box of what you assume are candies.

This peeks your curiosity as you slowly stand up.

"Ok little gumdrop, these are Fire crackers, there candies based on dragons breathe, they were designed by my species to replicate the fire gland we can produce from our mouths"

You stand and look at her with narrowed eyes.

"Fire gland?"
You say

"Uh, have you ever seen a dragon before you goof?"
She asks raising an eyeball

"W-well obviously in the movies but... never in real life, because you know the whole mask thing"
You reply

"Well the fire thing is real, you humans got that surprisingly right, so Ill give you that, anyway I hope you like spicy things"
She says as she tears open the small red box. The crinkly package send a shiver down your spine as Altea carefully pulls the bag open. She takes out a piece and pulls a small part off.

"Ok little gaffer, open up~"
Altea exclaims softly and slowly putting the small piece in your mouth. You panic slightly not knowing what to do until. You taste a sweet cherry flavour caressing your tastebuds.

"Soooo... what do you think?"
She asks

"W-woah this is pretty go-"
Your cut off by a sudden burn in your lungs. Your face turns red from the heat you profuse sweating kicks in you feel like your head is going to explode when suddenly a volley of fire breathe is shot from your mouth.

"Oh that was a big one little guy!!"
Altea squeals

The fire ceases. A wheeze is heard from you as you fall over rather comedically.

"Oh... ahahah"
She giggles softly.

You slowly peel yourself from the ground gasping for air.

"O-oh my god, that was hot"
You say

She smiles and puts the box to the side and goes searching back in the bag.
While you're still recovering she pulls another item from the bag.

She pulls some sort fo stick out of it.
It looks like a dark birch with a gloss carefully painted over it.

"W-whats that?"
You ask.

She looks at you with a devious look.

"This is a single use magic wand, sort of like what you humans use as light... hmmm what are they called again? Oh yeah candles"
She says

"Sooo its a light?"
You ask

"Nope, the one I brought can give you animal like features, oh but who shall be my little test mouse?"
She says sarcastically

"A-Altea lets not get to drastic o-ok"
You say with a few sweat drops dripping down your head with a nervous smile

"Hmmm you look like just the right size"
She says pointing the stick at you

"Altea w-wait!!!!"
You beg

She shouts some weird chant and fires some beam at you, it strikes you in the chest. You ears start to hurt as they seem to grow large and move to the top of your head, a small mouse like nose sprouts from your face and your skin is covered in a light grey fur. A poke is felt close to your behind as a bright pink tail pokes out.

"Squeak!?!"
You scream

Wait a minute?! Did I just squeak!?. You ask yourself, then some silky whiskers poke from you new nose. Then everything stopped.

"Aaaaw little mousie~"
She says  as she picks you up by the tail.

You sit there helpless as you are lifted into the air.

"You know mice are actually quite tasty~"
she says

You begin to freak out struggling and squeaking in a scared panic.
Altea opens her mouth and slowly starts to lower you. Your getting closer and closer thrashing and struggling as much as you can.

"Cmon just a taste little mouse"
She coos

You start to hit her in a panic as you squeak as loud as you can.

"Hey what are you doin-"
She pauses as she notices the tears streaming from your face. Your eyes narrowed with drips if salty water trapped like a flood behind gates.

"O-oh my god, I-im sorry, I was only kidding little gaffer"
She says pulling you into a snuggle against her cheek.

"Here let me change you back"
She grabs the wand and flicks her wrist, you are suddenly transformed back into your human state as the wand disappears into a black smokey mist.

The tears in your eyes still very visible.

"Ooh no no no, Im sorry please don't hate me!!"
She says, with a scared and regretful tone

"I-its o-ok"
You timidly reply

"Here Ill get you a little snack to make it up to you, you can pick what ever you want"
She says with that same warm smile.

"O-ok"
You reply

After said snack is finished she picks you up.

"Ok little guy I think its time for beddy bye time, what do you say"
She asks

You look at your jar with a sad look.

"Oh, uhhh yeah no, My cute little buddy isn't sleeping in that while I'm here"
She says angrily

"Here, you were such a good boy for me today, so here's  your reward~"
She says carefully putting you between her soft but rubber like breasts.
Your cheeks light up like the northern lights as you look up to her.

"Ok time to hit the hay little gaffer"
She says as she goes to the bedroom

Altea carefully gets into the cover lightly putting her hand over you to keep you secure. Like a soft vest to keep you safe, it relaxes you and causes you to become drowsy.

You slowly drift off in the soft lewd mounds that are on each side if you. Wondering what weird ass thing would happen the next day.