Robin

Five hours pass, They seemed liked seconds. Your excitement for tonight kept you looking forward to the end of the day. You couldn't get that lovely smile out fo your head.

Then you heard a small beep as the workplace clock struck five pm. You bolted from the area into the back to grab your things. You shot through the doors like a drag race car. You had clear determination to get home as fast as possible. Taping your foot as you waited by the conveniently placed bus stop beside your workplace.

When it finally arrived you were sad to notice "she" wasn't there. But that didn't bother you much. You were just as excited to get to know her later tonight. A dirty thought crossed your mind as you lightly blushed. Shaking your head to somewhat snap out of your imagination you waited patiently until the bus reached your stop.

You entered your small apartment after a small walk from the stop. Immediately you went to get ready. Changing your jeans for some lighter blue pair with a slightly lighter blue around the kneecap area. You haphazardly put on a blue tee and pulled on a red sweater with black and white striped around the upper chest area. Finally your eyes darted to towards the phone. You looked down at the phone number in your hands, you took a deep breathe and called.

You heard the click of the phone pick up on the other end when a heavenly voice picked up.
"Hello?"
The voice asked
"H-Hey its that dude from the bus this morning"
You said with a slight stutter
"Oh yeah" She said with a giggle at the end
"Come right away, Ive been waiting a while~"
She says with a lustful tongue
"B-be right there"
You say as your heart rate reaches crazy numbers

-Time skip-

You arrive at the apartment building, It seems to be a fancier one, the outside is pretty I mean after all it's located in a pretty nice part of the city.
"Here goes"
You say to yourself
You look at the address and see the number three thousand. It seems she lives at the very top of the building.

The elevator ride is long as you adjust your shirt collar and fix the strings on your sweater. You arrive at the top and head towards the end of the hallway where you see the number three thousand. You hesitate for a second, then proceed to knock. You can hear the footsteps of someone approaching the down, no less than five seconds the door timidly opens to reveal her. Your jaw drops to the floor as you see her. She has put on a white dress that just barely rest's above her breasts. It had a single red stripe running across the top as well.

"Come on in"
She states with a smile
You enter to see that she prepared dinner for you and her. You also notice the strange amount of boxes with mason jars in them, some have name tags and most have lids with small holes poked in the top. Before you can ponder it. The girl speaks up.
"Come, sit"
She says as she gestures you to approach the table.
Or course you do so carefully taking a seat on the soft dinner chair.
Before you begin something occurs to you
"Hey, Mind if I ask your name?"
You ask
She looks up and her face starts to form a warm smile
"Robin"
She says
"Neat name"
You reply with an upbeat voice
"What about you?"
"Oh my name is Y/N"
She takes a second to respond
"It suits a cute person like you~"
You blush madly with an awkward smile

Throughout dinner you both talk of your interests and wants. You notice the steak you're eating tastes rather peculiar, but I'm a sweet way, but of course you pay no mind to it as you finish your last bite.
"How was it?"
She ask's
"Lovely"
You respond
You both get up and look at each other.
But....something isn't right, you cant quite put your finger on it. You shrug it off and ask where the washroom is.
When you get in you check your pulse and fiddle around with you face to see if maybe your getting sick, no signs seem to be apparent. You go to exit the bathroom when you now notice the knob is harder to grasp. You start to get a little nervous and decide maybe you should go home and get some rest.

You exit the bathroom and go to find Robin.

"H-hey Robin, I hate to cut it short but I think I might be getting si-"
Just before you can finish your sentence you see her. And she is taller than you?!,
"W-wait huh?"
You start to panic.
Until you figure out whats happening
You are getting smaller. Robin seems to stare at you like nothing is wrong.  She slowly walks closer to you. Its become abundantly clear that everything is getting bigger by the second and you seem to shrink down more the more you think about it. In your panicked frozen state she approaches you. You reach for your phone when suddenly a hand swipes it away and dangles it above your head.
"Come on y/n, Come on you can get it~"
She mocks as she sways it back and forth
"Robin this isn't funny, I need to call the hospital"
You reply in utter panic, by now you're just above her knee cap.
"Screw it" you think to yourself you walk for the door when Robin stands in front of it placing one hand on it
"Unfortunately You aren't going anywhere cutie" she says as she smiles down on you, her shadow completely overcoming your rather small stature. By this point you are just below her kneecap.

You're running out of options quick, without thinking you start running, You go as fast as your rapidly shrinking body can go until a hand comes flying in front of you enveloping you until darkness overtakes your eyes.