The lady

You Sat idle in the corner of your glass prison.
The walls fogging up with each breathe. You sad eyes aimlessly wandering around the room. Your bored sighs echoing back to you. You weren't sure what to do anymore, Everyday you got closer and closer to the day where you would be taken by who ever or what ever had bought you. It made you feel as if life wasn't real, you couldn't believe the situation you were in and you hoped every time you closed your eyes you would wake up back in your normal life but that hope started to shrivel like a grape exposed to the scorching sun.

The seconds felt like minutes and hours felt like days ever since you ended up where you were, the times with Robin were kind of nice though. And you hated that, you noticed with your small frame you became more and more submissive to her like some screwed up lap dog. It bothered you immensely you couldn't tell if you genuinely enjoyed being treated like this or if this was some sort of psychological affect that your tiny state was having on you.

In the middle of those clouded thoughts a familiar click of a door knob echoed throughout. Your ears perked as you looked quickly to the door. It opened as Robin casually stepped in as usual. Then you heard her talking.

A woman stepped in. She had long blonde hair with a simple top and some fancy expensive looking yoga pants on. You stood there confused as to why Robin would bring such a normal looking person into her home. Especially when you were sitting in plain sight.

Maybe she could help you? You thought to yourself, that hope you had seeming to cling on to this idea.
Robin approached the jar greeting you as usual.
"Hi my beautiful boy"
She says with that high pitch voice that crazy dogs ladies use

"Have you been a good boy?"
She asks

You don't respond.

"See I told you he doesn't like talking"
Robin said
"You should start speaking more or I might have to start punishing you"
Robin states

"I-I'm sorry Robin!!!"
You say back in your mousey tone

"Awww"
The blonde says
She crouches to eye level with you. You back up in haste.

"You weren't kidding Robin he really is adorable!!"
The woman days like a school girl
"Can I hold him?"
She asks

"Of course you can!"
Robin shoots back almost immediately

Then once again the jar is picked with the top being ripped of shortly after and then tipped over to let you slide onto the soft hand of this random person.

You sit and stare at her eyes as she admires you like a precious jewel or something.

"Man I have to get me one of these humans, they are sooooo cute!!"
She says

She puts her pointer finger on your stomach and starts to rub it causing you to burst out laughing.

"Tickle tickle"
She says playfully

"Huh, I'm surprised he hasn't freaked out yet, usually when a human meets someone like you they damn near go into cardiac arrest"
Robin says

"What?!"
You think to yourself

"Y/n~ what does she look like to you munchkin?"
Robin asks

"L-like a normal person, w-why?"
You respond

"Huh that shrinking spell should have taken the mask off"
Robin says

"T-the what?"
You respond once more

"Well like I said there are creatures and monsters everywhere, in fact the ones who control earth are all wizards and witches and such, you humans only populate about 60% of the world we were here far before you"
Robin states

You have zero clue how to process this, you had just been told that humans don't even control the world, and not only that but almost 50% isn't human!!

"Continuing, when humans are born an automatic mask is put over your eyes to remove anything that would be considered out of the ordinary, almost like invisible glasses that you cant touch, so as a result humans don't see half or whats real"
Robin explains

"So let me just do this"
Robin says as her hands lift into the air.
Her fingers moving and her chanting some weird saying. Then poof a puff of smoke poofs in front of you, as it starts to dissipate you prepare for the worst, was everything going to look like something out of Doom or skyrim.
Then you notice.....

Nothing changed?  Everything looked normal including Robin. That is until you looked down to see a green hand with long sharp claws poking out of each finger. You turn around slowly and scared for you to come face to face with a human face with yellow lizard like eyes and scales going up to her cheeks along with a sharp toothy smile, something twitches behind her as you see a long green scaled tail
wave back and forth.
You begin to panic as you drop to her hand and put your hands together begging her to not hurt you
Her face turns to worry as she looks at Robin

"Thats about right"
Robin says

"H-hey its okay little fella"
The dragon woman says in an effort to calm you down

You look up at her. Your eyes meeting hers

Her eyes sadden, while her toothy mouth grins to show a face of sympathy and care.

The lightly strokes your back with her long claw causing you to shiver.

"You ok?"
She says

You hesitantly nod

"Phew ok g-good"
She states

"Anyway, Y/N, This is Altea she is going to be taking care of you until I get back tomorrow around 6. Something came up with a client and it requires my direct and immediate attention. So be a good boy for her ok, and if you are I might have a treat for you when I get back~"
Robin says

"Ok well everything you need will be in the kitchen ok, you two have fun~"
Robin says as she grabs the door knob and closes it before you can even object.

You turn around and look at Altea.
her warm excited smile stretched across her face

"So little fella? You want to have some fun?"