It begins

A tired sigh escaped Y/N L/N's lips as he proceeded to walk up a trail that led up a mountain, hoping to spot his destinaton soon. The skinny h/c boy couldn't help, but sigh in irritatation. Hiking this mountain was certainly not the reason why he came to this country. He could already tell that going to his new school each morning was going to be very tiring to him, at least for the first several days. He'll most likely get used to it as the time will pass.

He glanced down at the yellow paper which was given to him right before he left the main building of Kunugigaoka Junior High School to head out to the other building that belonged to that school, where class 3-E was supposed to be having classes right now. They placed him in that class because they apparently didn't like the fact that he wasn't paying much attention to his grades. His explanation to it that he didn't view the grades as the most important thing in the world didn't help. In fact, it only seemed to make things worse.

He turned his gaze away from the paper and turned it towards the path ahead of him, wondering how unlucky he was. He and all of his friends back in America signed up for the foreign student exchange program in their school after they all agreed to give it a chance, thinking it will be fun if all of them ended up going to the foreign country together and saw what it had to offer, but ironically he ended up being the only one that ended up going.

He let out a relieved sigh once he reached the top of the path and saw an old badly looking building ahead of him, not even caring in what shape this building was. He was just relieved that the long walk up the mountain was over. He made his way to the entrance and pushed it open, before entering the building.

He closed the door behind him and started to make his way through the hallway of the school building, trying to find anyone in it. He walked further into the school buildig and stopped a few moments later when a classroom filled with students about his age who were going to his classmates from now on appeared in his view. He placed his free hand on the door handle and pushed the door open. He entered the classroom and everyone immediately set their gaze on him.

"Hey." He spoke up to the class. He may have been always decent at learning foreign languages, but his japanese wasn't the best, but the other people were able to understand his speaking. He had some doubts if people will understand him, but those were washed away when he spoke with the people in this country and they ended up understanding him. He showed them off the yellow paper he was carrying, "Is this the E class? I'm supposed to show this to the teacher."

Everyone quickly turned their gaze towards him and stared at him in suprise. They must have not been informed that someone new was arriving today. The fact that there wasn't any empty seats in the classroom only confirmed this theory. He could understand why they weren't informed about it. He found out that he'll be attending this class just a few minutes before he was told to go to this building.

It was when a loud booming sound sounded the outside. Starled, Y/N turned his gaze towards the windows on his left, but quickly turned it towards his new classmates when he saw how they became nervous upon hearing it, as if they knew what was coming to them.

"...He's here..." One of the students whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear. Y/N furrowed his brows a bit, growing a bit worried because of what he just heard. Who was the person that one of his new classmates just referred to?

"What? Who's he..." He never got to finish this sentence as the door opened, causing him to turn his gaze towards it. His eyes snapped open when he saw what entered the classroom.

It was a yellow bi-pedal octopus that was about three meters tall. It's smilling head was huge and it had small eyes, but what caught Y/N's attention was the fact that he couldn't spot it's nose anywhere. It had two tentacles as it's arms and had many tentacles as it's legs.