1

The night was dark.

Cao Dingkun turned off the fire and opened the car window, and the sweltering summer air poured into the air-conditioned car for a long time, as if an invisible wave slaps on his face.

The clear night sky was dotted with stars, and the glare was shining through the glass, making Cao Dingkun looking straight ahead seeming to have tears in his eyes.

In fact, he just leaned on the back of his chair and tilted his head to smoke.

Taiheng Mountain in t city-a tourist scenic area that has not yet been fully developed by the country. Soon after the road was opened, there were few tourists, but the scenery was really magnificent. The reason why Cao Dingkun knew this place was entirely because Xu Zhen was about to frame his new movie in Tai Heng Shan.

It was Cao Dingkun and Xu Zhen who prepared a giant system for four full years, with a magnificent scene and an investment of more than 100 million yuan. Covers court, rivers, lakes, wars, iron blood, and love. It has more than 10,000 participants. It is led by Xu Zhen, who has just won the best director of the European International Film Festival. They are all leading figures in the entertainment industry, and will definitely become a landmark in the history of mainland movies.

Both Cao Dingkun and Xu Zhen paid a lot for this film. Cao Dingkun had just completely finished his job four hours ago. He landed on a plane from New York to Shanghai. He did not return to the company to rest, but immediately drove to the city of T, hoping that his appearance would come three months in advance. Xu Zhen, who visited the shooting site, brought some surprises.

But now, the fiery heat in the cavity has been poured out by ice water.

His cool gaze fell through the windshield on the slightly humming Hummer not far away.

It was mentioned by the crew that when Xu Zhen came out with Su Shengbai in the middle of the night, he had a bad feeling in his heart. He didn't want to doubt his best brother and lover's ambiguity. In 1949, he had seen too many betrayals and separations. Xu Zhen has always been decent, Su Shengbai's personality is neat and clean, but Cao Dingkun has such an intuition. Now, unfortunately, he found that his intuition was fulfilled again.

"Oh ..." He extinguished the smoke between his fingers, leaning on the steering wheel and looking at the night sky. The fingertips supporting his forehead were trembling slightly, and he saw his face in the rearview mirror.

Scarlet blood had receded, and there was no sadness or joy in his expression. When he was used to wearing a mask for decades, when he really needed to respond, he couldn't express his true feelings.

After seven years of itching and the seventeenth year, it was finally out of date before 27 years. It can be said that since Xu Zhen's career gradually embarked on the road to success, Cao Dingkun was mentally ready for this moment. Calm for too long, he thought that the curse that can coexist with the adversity will not be fulfilled on him, and now it seems that it is still too naive.

There was a vomiting surge in the chest, and the thought of the two people in the car in front of them showing their heart and lungs not long ago, but this was the truth. He understood why Xu Zhen was derailed, and his feelings almost two decades ago, sometimes even he felt tired. But Su Shengbai! How dare he carry him ...! Cao Dingkun asked himself to take his heart out of him, pulled him out of a promising little group to teach filming, negotiated with the company for a contract, traded for a broker, and made a match for him to find an endorsement to shoot an advertisement ... Relatives other than Xu Zhen, he feeds Su Shengbai as his brother. But this "brother" still stabbed him in the back! This knife is too hard!