70

domestic.

In order to grab the exclusivity, Li Mei immediately released the news of the newspaper's online media after receiving the news of Luo Ding's whereabouts. Everyone who had taken a photo of Luoding Airport secretly had not figured out why Luoding would take another flight, and they all knew that he was going to Milan to see the show.

In recent years, more and more domestic stars have gone abroad to fight soy sauce. Regardless of men and women, they have done everything in order to expose the lens of the international media. In fact, this is not something to despise. After all, no one in the entertainment industry is higher-end than anyone else, who doesn't know the truth of the Eight Immortals crossing the sea? Artists often exaggerate some inevitability in order to become popular. This circle has never looked at your red process. As long as it is really red, to such an extent, black history can naturally become a thing of the past.

But the media can see it, the audience can't see it!

Who wants to know the twists and turns of your broken circle? A group of people who are not very impressed at home take a group of photography groups to go abroad to wear messy clothes and take a bunch of photos and throw them away at home, the narration becomes **** stars appear on the **** red carpet, **** artists The stunning appearance on the **** show attracted a lot of attention, as if by doing so they have raised their worth. This kind of obvious self-selling and boasting comment, for the time being, do n’t you think that you are a low-profile star when you are a small star who has not been squeezed into the domestic front line and standing beside a bunch of big stars in Europe and the United States?

Domestic audiences are actually also paradoxical. While annoying the Korean wave, the stars of Europe and the United States, and brainwashing the Chinese market, they are also very low on the stars of their own countries. It seems that standing next to a blonde foreigner and taking a photo are all tarnishing each other's noble Western ancestry. Then, while they were holding pictures of unsurprising European and American male stars and actresses, they exclaimed stunningly, while sarcastically mocking the well-dressed domestic male stars and actresses of the country. Hollywood already protects the local market. Coupled with domestic double attacks, the artist's road is getting harder and harder. Each step must be carefully considered before stepping out. The toes are like touching the boiling water. When walking, they have to get used to wearing arrows. The taste of the heart.

No one can escape this attack, including Luo Ding. Sure enough, as soon as the news that Luo Ding went to the show came out, many people rejoiced that he had taken the opportunity to speculate. Fans in the entertainment industry who like to show off their talents are finally beginning to learn to do everything they can to hype themselves.

Why else would he? A Chinese little star, can those shows in Milan just go in?

Tell them that the brand invites them, and they will not listen.

Anyway, it's hype!

All sorts of rumors and satires were uproaring, and the sunspots who had nowhere to talk were collectively ups and downs. For a time, they went out like holes in a snake and pointed at various forums and blogs. Once Luo Ding's fans couldn't explain a few words immediately, they ridiculed the theory of "seat by right".

Fans are angry and anxious, but they are all wrong. To explain, a bunch of people are holding back their brains to make a thief guilty, do not explain it, let the unfounded rumors circulate and finally hurt Luo Ding's reputation. Fortunately, various unwilling artists started their own "amazing journey" and shared a lot of artillery and attention for Luo Ding, so that the fans felt relieved.

From the very beginning of Fashion Week, the major shows have been rolling around, and the strange “street photos” of male and female stars have begun to brush the screen. With ghostly snow-white face, standing next to white people are a few more white than white people. Wututu's eyebrows have different styles. They wear beautiful but thin clothes in cold weather. The skirt, standing towards the root of the wall, recessed a pose, and after finishing it, it was beautiful.