105

Late winter, snowflakes fluttered outside the window, and the transparent glass on the floor was stained with mist. Duan Xiubo sat cross-legged in the bay window with his cat nest in the middle of his legs.

Yellow stripes, fat, a round face. The fat cat's head rested on the side of his knees, squinting, and making a light but regular purring sound from his throat.

Duan Xiubo held the book in one hand and slowly stroked his head. The temperature of the cat was slightly higher, and the ironer was warm.

The cat was too lazy to move, probably sleepy, and slowly closed its eyes and fell asleep.

When Luo Ding returned home, he saw that the father and son were both together, sleeping tightly and not knowing anything.

He sighed, found the thin blanket on the sofa, and covered them together. The cat flicked cautiously, opened its eyes, and the young stray life made it impossible to be as heartless and heartless as the ordinary pet cat in his life.

Seeing Luo Ding, his eyes seemed to be softer, half of his body climbed up and quickly lay back again, licking his paws lazily: "Meow ~"

Luo Ding touched his head, turned back to the room to change clothes, and couldn't help sighing.

The cat is old too.

The cat is fourteen years old and ordinary people spend the same age, but it has become the old man. When he first came to the house, he looked at him and scrambled everywhere, Luo Ding felt that time was not forgiving. For so many years, he also gradually treated cats as family members.

Duan Xiubo awakened from his dream, climbed up and looked at the sky outside, confused, heard the movement from the floor, sat for a while, and quickly got up.

The blanket covered the cat. He walked upstairs in three steps and two steps. When he entered the room, he bumped into Luo Ding, who had just taken a shower.

After bathing, Luo Ding's skin was slightly wet, and Duan Xiubo kissed his face reluctantly for several mouthfuls: "When will you be back?"

"Just got off the plane." Luo Ding flew to Japan for a job a few days ago, and stayed for more than half a week. It won't be long before the red carpet of the Golden Lion Award. You can't miss this if you miss anything.

So he hurriedly returned from Japan, with a lot of tiredness, which made Duan Xiubo distressed at a glance.

Luo Ding kissed Duan Xiubo's mouth: "I thought you were not at home, why didn't you sleep in the room at home? There is a seam over the bay window, what should I do if the cold wind comes in?"

Duan Xiubo caught his lips in the hometown, held it, and touched the tip of his tongue to lick softly.

Luo Ding looped around his back, and without stomping his feet, he could feel the tenderness of the bones. Working alone alone overseas, especially in winter, my heart is really lonely. Only after returning home can he be comforted here in Duan Xiubo.

Duan Xiubo now has less time in the country. The companies and estates under his name need his care. Although he spends a little more time with Luo Ding than before retreating, he really hasn't gone much.

Xiao Biesheng was newly married, and both of them were a little overwhelmed by the excitement. Luo Ding was wearing a bathrobe, and Duan Xiubo was still a home service. Kissing and kissing a little changed the taste. Duan Xiubo had a good arm and hugged Luo Ding directly.

*****

In the room was the unscented musk scent, Luo Ding lay on the bed with a force of relief, and the curvaceous spine was unscathed there. Duan Xiubo reluctantly pressed against him, printed a crushed kiss along the spine of the back of his neck, and smelled the smell of the other party. Then he finally felt like he was really together.