23

So he inexplicably accompanied Luo Ding into the crew.

Although Duan Xiubo did not have a pass, with this face, none of the security guards dared to stop, and they all let him enter with a smile.

His arrival caused some commotion within the crew. No one knows why Duan Xiubo came to the TV drama shooting venue. Luo Ding and he walked side by side. Two men who looked out of the way, one gentle and one handsome, were very pleasing.

Luo Ding also only now knows that the news of Duan Xiubo's new film shooting was hot before Cao Dingkun's death. The martial arts film that the film emperor filmed together after the filming, the performance of Guangshen entertainers is a classic that is rare in recent years. Xu Zhen also deliberately delayed the filming schedule by three months because he was worried about hitting the theater line. One can imagine how big it is.

As a quasi-Spring Festival winner, Duan Xiubo is a well-deserved focus even when standing in the star-studded film and television city. Some of the artists in the crew stood in the distance and carefully looked at the interaction between Luo Ding and Duan Xiubo, with a look of nervousness who wanted to come over to say hello but did not dare to approach.

Duan Xiubo smiled all the way, and sometimes nodded to the other side as the staff carefully greeted him. This approachable attitude was really well received, at least Luo Ding faintly heard some small praises.

Luo Ding lowered his eyes and couldn't help but admire him. There would be a lot of looks in the circle, but there weren't many of them. Duan Xiubo is only about 30 years old now. He is so acquainted with the world, and thought that when he was in his twenties, he had been blackened by a paparazzi. The black-faced photo was repeatedly printed on the rival company's mouthpiece magazine several times as a rare handle. He also learned from this lesson again and again, and gradually grew into the old river and lake with deep and smooth connections. But after so many years, Duan Xiubo has never heard of any big heels. Such a life can only be learned from childhood to ears. Because of this, there have been rumors in the circle that he is of extraordinary origin, but no one has ever really received certain information.

This gossip flashed in Luo Ding's mind, and soon disappeared, anyway, it had nothing to do with him.

Duan Xiubo whispered, and looked down at Luo Ding from time to time.

In the morning light, the lean young man smiled quietly and listened to him talking about the movie, echoing from time to time, looking very focused. His facial features are exquisite and three-dimensional. Looking from above, thick eyelashes almost cover his entire eyes. His fair skin is pale with a little sickness that is rarely seen in sunlight. Lips with clear lines are pale in color and slightly curved .

Probably touched by some point in his words, Luo Ding suddenly looked up and stared straight ahead with a grin.

A shell-like white tooth is as neat as porcelain, and the two front teeth are slightly larger than the other teeth, rounded and round, with the childishness Duan Xiubo has never seen in Luo Ding.

For a while, Duan Xiubo didn't wait to speak, and suddenly he heard someone calling his name.

Looking around, he saw Zheng Kezhen standing not far away and looking at him in surprise.

"Director Zheng." Because Zheng Kezhen and Gong Liangguang had a good relationship, Duan Xiubo was also familiar with him, and his attitude was casual. "Early. I met Luo Ding at the door and came in to explore the class."