54

The frequency of the name Duan Xiubo in the fans asking questions along the way was unusually high.

Yes, Duan Xiubo is indeed a superstar in China at present. In terms of popularity, word of mouth and fan group are 100 times better than today's Luo Ding. But having such a high presence in his pick-up ... why?

When he got in the car, Luo Ding asked.

Gu Yaxing held his forehead with a headache, and replied rudely, "There is no internet here, and this is a difficult matter. I will show you something when I return to the company."

What are you looking at?

In the office, Gu Yaxing turned on the computer, opened the search field, entered a name that Luo Ding had never heard of, and opened it. It turned out to be a niche video site.

Typing on the keyboard, Gu Yaxing typed two words into the input field-"Duan Luo".

Click Search.

The pop-up information shows that there are more than three thousand matching search results.

Luo Ding froze when he saw the video list at the forefront. Isn't this his photo?

Gu Yaxing casually picked a video called "[段 罗] 古风," and clicked it and gave the mouse to Luo Ding: "Look at it for yourself, when you can't see it anymore, press the pause."

What he did today was almost like a neurosis. Luo Ding found that after more than a month of separation, he was even more unable to communicate with him.

After a short buffer, the music sounded melodious.

Then his eyes widened slowly.

"When I was a kid, I stole the light of someone's house ..." Accompanying the sound of music, the picture fell next to an antique bridge stack. The bluestone slab bridge and the ancient houses on both sides of the bank contrasted with each other. The weeping willow's pink peach blossoms, the river gurgling, the mist is faint, and it is beautiful.

The camera slowly rotates, crosses the river bank, passes over thousands of blue tile eaves, and turns into a bamboo forest that cannot be seen.

The camera switched without any blunders. Deep in the woods, a young man in white clothes was left alone. With his hands behind his back and facing the camera, he suddenly seemed to notice the sight behind him, and slowly turned his face.

This ... Isn't this the shot of him in the film? !!

However, with the gentle and melodious music and the deliberately softened picture, this shot seems to have lost much of the original film's killing, because the white clothes look tender, but they have a little weaker feeling.

The music is still singing slowly, still in the bamboo forest. The tall and handsome young man is holding the book in his hands, reclining intently, facing the camera. The next second he reads the book, and looks at it in the same direction.

This youth, proper Duan Xiubo!

Luo Ding recognized it almost instantly, Zhulin, Duan Xiubo, and studying. This is the picture taken by Duan Xiubo five years ago!