94 Extra 1

From the day the finalists of the Golden Lion Awards were announced, Luo Ding began to hide.

Needless to say whether to win the prize, the identity of the finalist is very incompatible with his current resume.

In the end, although he didn't hold back the final prize, he didn't think it was a pity. After living in Los Angeles for a few days after the end of the Golden Lion Film Festival, Gu Yaxing told him that the subsequent Film Festival and European Film Festival must be finalized.

Don't know where he came from.

In less than five days, the film festival officially released a list of finalists, and Luo Ding's name was indeed in it.

While he was happy, he was a bit worried. The media wanted to catch him and he was definitely going crazy. At this time, he just hit him and returned home. I'm afraid the road will not be safe from the ground.

Duan Xiubo won the final award, and now it is just like the sky, the Hollywood film invitations are flying like snowflakes, of course, some of them also fell to Luo Ding.

From the end of the Golden Lion Film Festival to the film festival to be decided to attend, in just ten days, Luo Dingrui received four films on schedule, one of which played the leading role.

It is not easy for the Chinese in Hollywood to walk. In his last life, he won two consecutive film festivals. He has never seen this battle. The halo of a Golden Lion finalist easily solved these.

Fearing that the trip would be exposed, Luo Ding set a low profile at the airport and deliberately staggered with Duan Xiubo.

But the countless counts are still beyond the glaring eyes of the waiters. After returning home, dragging his tired body and hearing Gu Yaxing telling him that there were many reporters stationed outside the station exit, Luo Ding just wanted to sigh.

"Let's go vip."

"Row."

Taking VIP is just a cure for the symptoms and not the root cause. The team was blocked before getting on the bus. The reporters stuck like locusts and did not let go. They blocked the car in the encirclement in minutes.

One and two excited eyes were red: "Luo Ding !!! Can you tell us about your feelings for being shortlisted for the Golden Lion Film Festival?"

Luo Ding smiled: "Of course I am honored."

"So what do you think of Xu Zhen's incident this time?"

Luo Ding froze, the surface remained calm, what happened to Xu Zhen?

Luo Ding's expression of laughter made people feel helpless, and then someone re-exported: "So what about Su Shengbai? Can you tell us what you think of Su Shengbai's incident?"

If you do n't understand something, you must shut up. Luo Ding smiled and said nothing. The security guards of the airport came quickly, and Gu Yaxing came out with a black face and opened the road for the car to leave. Luo Ding was relieved.

No one actually asked him how he felt after he was shortlisted for the Golden Lion Award but didn't get the final award ... Apparently he had rehearsed several answers along the way.

However, if you think about it, his popularity is already extremely unreasonable, and his posture is even more vigorous than that of Xiu Bo's acting circle. I don't know how many people in this circle are jealous of his good luck. It's so bad now. If I go out and gild this time and directly forge myself into pure gold, I'm afraid they will be scared to death.

However, the reporter asked a few questions that made him burst into the heart. He asked Gu Yaxing and Wu Fangyuan, Xu Zhen and Su Shengbai what happened.