2

explosion.

The bright red flames and the deafening roar as they fell down the cliff. Cao Dingkun's memory was frozen at that moment, and then it was blank.

At this moment he was staring tiredly, staring at the strange, slender left hand that had been lifted, his skin thin, white and tender, and horizontally and horizontally, repeating a sentence in his heart ——

-This must be a dream.

Ten minutes ago, he sat up struggling from a bath filled with blood and came to this strange place. The blood-stained blade fell on the tiled floor next to the bathtub. Hot water, razor blades, scared or too deep knife wounds under the horror, he collected all the data and came to a most realistic conclusion-he committed suicide.

But he was sure that the explosion that fell on the cliff and the series of clashes with Su Shengbai Xu Zhen before that were not hallucinations. He is also very sure that even if the sky falls, he will not choose to take the initiative to end his life. From the past to the future, he never had such a thin body and fair skin. This is the exclusive property of Su Shengbai, and Cao Dingkun should be a tall man with longitudinal scars and strong muscles.

When he saw the familiar face in the mirror, he knew he was in an unsolvable riddle.

Luo Ding, another member of the singing group when Su Shengbai debuted, once made a plane model. In addition to his outstanding appearance, he is an inconspicuous guy from personality to temperament. In order to rescue Su Shengbai from this promising combination, Cao Dingkun once knew some Luoding-related materials, but he always forgot about them. Cao Dingkun has no patience for those he doesn't care about.

But now, when Luo Ding's dim memory is full, he has to work hard to digest this man's boring life. This may be God's retribution to no one in his eyes.

A half can of Prozac was also placed on the bedside. Cao Dingkun followed the memory and pulled out the code book placed in the compartment of the bedside table. The password was not remembered clearly, so he randomly smashed a lamp stand to smash the password part.

Luo Ding has depression, living in isolation and depression, and has severe communication phobia. In Cao Dingkun's own memory, this was a silent and indifferent person. Unlike Su Shengbai's tongue-bright lotus, she is quiet like an outsider on any occasion. He doesn't understand communication, he doesn't know how to grasp the opportunity, whether it is innocent or not, this character is a fatal flaw in the entertainment circle. Cao Dingkun saw that he had no future without meeting him twice. In addition, Su Shengbai privately told him that he had a conflict with Luo Dingchang. His **** decided his head, and he left this unfamiliar guy behind.

It's stupid.

Cao Dingkun chuckled and praised himself secretly in his heart.

Actually, when I read Luo Ding's memory today, I knew that Luo Ding had a period with Su Shengbai. Where's the IQ? Turned around by Su Sheng in his twenties, the eyesight he has accumulated over forty years was eaten by dogs, right?

Su Shengbai was such a good guy. He did not hesitate to kill Luo Ding at first, but later he did not hesitate to kill himself, and concealed Haiti so that no one knew it. When he was in his twenties, he didn't necessarily have his fierce means and ability, and dared not to blink the steering wheel to hit another car down the mountain road. Such decisiveness is negligible.

Cao Dingkun lay beside the bed, and the vertigo caused by excessive blood loss caused him to vomit madly. In my forties, I lost my life-long capital, whether it was fame, status or industry. Now all this will be hidden away by the mud as the car falls down the cliff. But I never expected that God would even pull him a bereaved dog in the end, allowing him to change his body and continue to survive.