74

Behind the front desk, a group of staff members were nervous and busy.

They are preparing to hold Luoding's first ep signing event.

The location was chosen in the lobby of the mall, which was large enough and the floor was high. Looking up, there were already full people in the guardrail.

The staff of Yaxing Studio is not enough. Gu Yaxing has hired an additional working team who specializes in organizing signing sessions for singers to assist the people of Yaxing Studio. Alas.

There is no reason, purely because there are too many people.

Standing on the stage squatting or sitting on the floor, all the people outside the guardrail, Chen Xiaowu looked up, and the outer edge of the four-story building where the eyes had reached was already crowded. These people don't have to speak loudly, they just need to get together to discuss the issue in a low voice, and the buzzing noises are endless.

He was a little scared, and went up to ask his master Zhang Chao: "Uncle, can this still be done? If people come out soon, they will riot? How can order be maintained?"

Zhang Chao settled the guardrail, and was a little worried. He has heard how fanatical Luo Ding ’s fans are. Although Luo Ding ’s intellectual fan is famous, but fans are fans. Everything that meets idols is easy to lose his mind. Where can he be sensible? ? What kind of things have he never seen before in helping him sign up for a signing sale? The number of people at the scene was not as good as this, and there were accidents that broke the line of defense and rushed onto the stage. Others such as smashing eggs, attacking artists, throwing mineral water bottles and glass water bottles on the stage are not uncommon. Although this work earns a lot, the worry is also first-rate.

The fans in the front row sat on the floor, discussing the order issues later.

Almost all the old **** fans were present, and they were very encouraging when they gave orders. Starting from the news of the signing, they should give gifts, snacks, banners and slogans distributed to fans on the scene. They took care of them spontaneously and took them. Most of the snacks and aids of the fans respect their requirements.

"This is a shopping mall. Luo Ding will come later. No matter how excited you are, don't scream loudly. Let's scream with one or two people. If we all scream, the shopping mall will not have to open. The shopping mall will have the right to take it back. The host of the event, we were so happy, we will mess up Luo Xiaoding's signing, and no one wants to see it. "

Everyone nodded together and told each other that when they heard that the signing party might be messed up, the younger girl immediately confounded the silly smile on her face and covered her mouth to show her determination.

"People in the first few rows have to squat for a while to facilitate shooting by the cannons in the back. People on the second lap should not be crowded. The front position can't be moved. A stampede accident has been discredited. It is Luo Xiaoding's reputation.

Everyone nodded again and again, a few girls took the notebook and it was going to be very good. They hurriedly distributed tasks and ran to the floor to tell other fans, and the clapping hand said, "Okay, go and get the gifts for the staff here. And the media, do n’t go too far and speak softly. Ask them to take care of Luo Xiaoding more in the backcourt and during the interview. I am really worried that he will be nervous at the first signing sale. "

The crowd was scattered as birds and beasts.

Zhang Chao was still worried about safety. At first he didn't expect to have so many people. This was far from his expectations. If the manpower on the scene was used to maintain stability, it would not be enough. of. He thought about it, and turned around and told his apprentice to go to a few more security guards to come to the scene.