8

Wu Fangyuan froze for a moment, lying on the edge of the door with anxiety and staring at Luo Ding: "Is it really okay? You go alone!"

Luo Ding rummaged in the closet for a long time before picking a suit of clothes that he wanted, took it out and threw it on the bed, and glanced at Wu Fangyuan obliquely: "Yes."

Had it not been for Wu Yuan's invitation, it would have been impossible for Luo Ding to gain the opportunity to participate in Gong Liangguang's birthday party with Luo Ding's current popularity and connections. Gong Liangguang is a well-known old media person, mostly engaged in behind-the-scenes work. Although the popularity is not as high as the idol star, but in the circle, it is definitely moved out no less than the influence of first-line male stars.

Luo Ding has had contact with him before, of course, as Cao Dingkun, so Gong Liangguang's personal situation is also clearer than others who have heard it. Gong Liangguang is not a purely entertainer. He is also a professor at the Beijing Film Academy. He has been an old professor for more than ten years. His disciples, Tao Liman, have outstanding achievements. Although his personality is introverted, because of the fact that most of the participants in the filming are positive historical TV shows, they also have some right to speak in politics. In general, it can be regarded as an uncrowned king in a certain sense.

Although his fiftieth birthday party is grand, he will not give it to anyone who wants to go. Except for the heavyweights in various industries in the circle, there are not many entertainers allowed to be present. Zheng Kezhen and Deng Jian, as well-known directors, are of the same age as him. This time, they were invited by Chinese Channel to direct historical productions that are rare in China in recent years. As one of the starring actors, Wu Yuan was also fortunate to get an invitation, but Luo Ding, as a little-known artist who only played the supporting role, hurriedly went to the door and couldn't even touch it.

Fortunately, the guests of this kind of party have the right to invite their companions, but how many people in this vanity fair are willing to create opportunities for others? Unless the relationship reaches a certain level, most people only assume that they do not know the existence of this right.

Luo Ding did receive the invitation, but that was to invite Cao Dingkun. It has nothing to do with him now. Now the entertainment industry is not the former entertainment industry, as long as it has the strength, it will inevitably shine. In fact, there are far more unknown and talented people behind the scenes than the public knows. Without the right opportunity, no matter how pure gold, no one can find your splendor through the lens. Although Luo Ding had confidence in his acting skills, but before a movie was broadcast, there were too many variables. It was not his style to wait stupidly for others to hold his own destiny. As long as he had the opportunity, he must do everything possible. Hold tightly.

Wu Yuan was cleverly applauded at him during a meal. He seemed to inadvertently mention his most respected old artist in the chat is Gong Liangguang. Sure enough, Wu Yuan, who was offline in a few words, showed off immediately. At the birthday banquet, after seeing Luo Dingqiang's calm but difficult to envy his eyes, he put forward an invitation with a little show off in front of his friends.

Luo Ding silently remembered this favor while answering the party's invitation. The difference between him and Su Shengbai lies in knowing Entubao. In his last life, Luo Ding was able to rise to the ranks and received the favor of many people. These people, without exception, deepened his contacts with him after he became popular, and this also established his good popularity in the circle. Wu Yuan has a thick personality and a fine personality, and likes to control the home field in communication. This is exactly complementary to Luo Ding, which is somewhat cold in nature. As long as Luo Ding is willing, they can always maintain such a certain distance and * friendship.