88

Duan Xiubo refused to leave, Yuan Bing has been sneering, Luo Ding does not know what contradiction between the two in private, but in this atmosphere, it is impossible to be fully committed to shooting.

In the end, the drama was borrowed for a while. It was not the focus of the film anyway. After investing in feelings and seriousness, the results were satisfactory to the director.

Luo Ding removes makeup. Duan Xiubo handed him cleansing milk. When he turned on the faucet, he recalled the scene when he filmed, and he suddenly realized something.

Taking a towel and wiping his face, Luo Ding asked indefinitely: "Is this what you see?"

Duan Xiubo glanced at him, this man was slow enough to see it?

Luo Ding had a headache. No wonder Yuan Bing seemed to be looking for faults all day. Although he didn't find his faults, he didn't have a good look for Duan Xiubo even in the afternoon. It is reasonable to say that they had a good personal relationship, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious when they met yesterday. It was so confusing today that it was really puzzling.

Sighing, he asked Duan Xiubo, "Willn't you tell her?"

"What!" Duan Xiubo had an anger that the teacher questioned the authenticity of the parent's signature on the zero-point test paper. "You are too underestimated, I am too underestimated! Sister Yuan Youtiao, you see her soft Weak and weak, dripping oil from my belly. Yesterday I yelled at me for a long time and made me sleepless all night. "

"She scolded you?" Luo Ding worried. "What kind of attitude? She can't stand us both? Isn't it?"

Duan Xiubo's face was okay. He glanced at Luo Ding gloomily. A few seconds later, several lunges rushed forward and hugged him in his arms, his teeth gritted.

Isn't this guy born with a bad temper? One could not help but attracted butterflies outside. It ’s Emma and Sophia, Yuan Bing is definitely not purely pure from friendship, and there are Ji Jiahe and Tommy Lee who have almost been separated from Luo Ding deliberately by the same time. There are also a lot of fans in the fan group. Husband, how many more will there be in the future? Can you see it?

Duan Xiubo, in his thirties, looked up at himself in the mirror. Although it was not yet wrinkled, this face did look different from when he was in his twenties. The age gap between six and seven is not so obvious in modern society, but when one really cares about a person, he really lists all his conditions and compares them with each other.

Luo Ding is young. He is only in his twenties. He has a voice and a face and can perform acting well. At least Duan Xiubo could not do better than him when he was twenty-four. The opponent's future is obviously very good. When Yuan Bing scolded him last night if he wanted to ruin Luo Ding's future, he was even a little confused.

I ’m so intimate outside, I do n’t want to pretend too much when facing the camera. Is it really just ... really just a gesture of conscience?

Isn't it all? He also has selfishness, and wants everyone to see his intimacy with Luo Ding. When everyone wants to mention them, they will think that they have a good relationship, and they are the official cp. Now he spends more time on Weibo trumpet than on large, and Facebook has already given Mi Rui the care of these social software. He only wanted to see the news of himself and Luo Ding, and even raised the idea of ​​taking over the small management work at each station of Luo CP.

Although this idea was cancelled in the end, the heart at that moment was really difficult to describe in words.

Duan Xiubo did not like others like Luo Ding. He has few love couples for reference, and everyone in the entertainment industry keeps it tight. But at least in the film script shot, once the love, the hero and heroine are bound to be vigorous to death.