98

Luo Ting heard Gu Yaxing pretend to be a fan after hearing about what the aid society was doing at the entrance of the venue. Gu Yaxing originally thought he was curious and wanted to take a look at it. No one expected that he would wear the jacket directly. in.

There were a lot of fans crying at the concert, but like Luo Ding, who had made the fans cry before the opening, but couldn't find a few. Wu Fangyuan looked at the back of the tears and moved his tears. While going to Gu Yaxing's shoulder: "General Manager Gu, I also said why you are so greedy and cheap to ask for clothes. It turned out to be a villain's heart and gentleman's belly."

"..." Gu Yaxing actually had a little greed and cheap thoughts in her heart. Anyway, this t-shirt will not be returned at that time, and the design is pretty good. At this time, you can only say a serious voice, "You have to learn more learn."

Outside the field, the screams were so enthusiastic that they could not help getting excited about Pan Yizheng on the VIP table. Pan Yizheng has also performed concerts, and she has played a lot of games. In the music circle, she can be regarded as Luo Ding's predecessor. Her fans are also very enthusiastic, but until today, she did not understand the difference between ordinary singers and idol singers.

Pan Yichen is not an idol singer, she does not follow the path of female idols. Luo Ding, however, is a combination of strength and idol positioning. The spontaneous order of fans, the spontaneous support, the spontaneous distribution of support items, and so on. Now just look back. In a large venue, where the light can shine, everyone is wearing the same clothes as Luo Ding. . All of them were holding glow sticks with no difference in color. When the glow sticks were dancing just now, it seemed as if the waves were setting off a mighty wave, and they looked too spectacular.

Pan Yichen thought of his first concert, in Beijing, in a stadium, 15,000 venues, at that time filled two-thirds.

At that time, she finally set foot on the big stage she dreamed of, and moved her tears to her eyes. But until now she didn't know that some people's acting circle could actually go like this.

Her eyes were inexplicable, she could not tell whether she was happy or envious, and she smiled. She also waved a few light sticks together, and then turned her head to see the reactions of other people in the same row.

Yuan Bing was gentle, Wu Yuan looked very excited by the cries and screams from the back. The directors who were present were old and might not be able to stand the noise. They were looking at each other helplessly, with smiles on their faces. It is also obvious.

Duan Xiubo ... eh?

Pan Yi glanced for a moment, but his gaze passed by, but he pulled back bluntly and began to carefully observe the appearance of Duan Xiubo again.

The expressionless man seemed to be clearly separated from the crowd around him, but Pan Yizhen, who was good at reading and watching, immediately noticed his tight jaw and clenched fist, and the other side was staring at the stage intently and intently. Shang had finished bowing Luo Ding, who was talking. Then how did he describe it?

It's like anxious to swallow the other person alive.

This adjective doesn't seem right?

Pan Yixuan couldn't figure it out either, but the keen Duan Xiubo seemed to notice her sight. He turned his head and met Pan Yixuan's sight.

Where is the intense emotion in the eyes? With a smile, calm and gentle.

He nodded to Pan Yichen.

Pan Yizheng nodded a little in panic. Found that the other party has turned his head, and dare not look at it again. Is it wrong? The lights were so dim in the field, and it was not impossible to look at people in a horrible way.