73

Before the work was released, many media kept watching.

Luo Dinghong is fast, well-known, fast in circle, and topical. No one can match it, but such popular speed seems naturally unpleasant to other artists in the circle. Ordinary people waited quietly for many years to seize the opportunity to take a step forward. Luo Dingyun ran out five meters away. People who were left behind saw that he ran farther and farther, and it was considered wide-hearted not to break his teeth. .

He has already fared away from the value of the artists who debuted during the same period, and even many senior characters can't stand up to him. How can such a existence be impossible to attract people?

From his debut to the present, he has been a singer, filmed TV, and filmed. Now he is even mingling in Hollywood, and is involved in all aspects. Naturally, enemies in various circles have also collected a lot.

Not to mention anything else, Wu Yuan and Pan Yixuan, who have a good relationship, sometimes review Luo Ding's popularity, and in his heart they will have a little jealousy about his success. Friends are still so, let alone strangers?

At least in the circle, there are far more people waiting to see Luo Ding's joke than expecting his work.

It is not necessary to mention the distance. In the near future, fans of the singing group mellen who had previously competed with Luoding at the music festival were mostly black to Luoding. The main component of m's fans is the youth crowd. They are obsessed with idols, face control, and imperfect worldviews. Most of them are paranoid. Even if there are a few sane fans who call for a low-key, most enthusiastic young fans rarely think about doing things. Right or wrong .m can't get the award, they scolded all the artists who won the award at the festival, and it was a dark operation and a dark country. In particular, Luo Ding, who competed for the newcomer award with m, seemed to many fans that m's dance was full of vitality and vitality, and what's strange about Luo Ding's piano music in comparison? Why won the prize? Even if it's a juxtaposition!

They selectively ignored the determination of the winners before trying to come up with all kinds of grievances for their families, and even wanted to stir up the water in the fan circle dressed as black fans. Although this trick was quickly seen through, it was a big storm at the time.

The two fans are almost tearing their faces.

Luo Ding is helpless. He naturally knows the disturbance of the fan circle, but the artist is not good at responding to this kind of thing, and any remarks that are said to be inevitably will be treated as a handle against him in the future. The company can only come forward to discuss the countermeasures with the **** fans, and the best conclusion in the end is to ignore them.

Of course, this disregard was given to the fan circle. In private, Gu Yaxing naturally made a little gesture of returning his teeth. But it ’s better not to let fans know about these things.

This time, Luo Ding went to Fashion Week, speculating that his remarks on the cold bench were partly deliberately made by the same stars, and the other part was also contributed by domestic people.

Fans of the M family contributed a lot to this. After the news that Luo Ding appeared on the show, these people lost their voices.

After the actual video of the final catwalk came out, they finally had nothing to say. Because of fear of being laughed at, the fan circle of m's family started frantically deleting those microblogs that had been making rumors.

Prior to this, because of following the company's advice, Luo Ding's fans had not sensibly clashed with them. No matter how much the other party came up to provoke and insult Luo Ding, most people silently gritted their teeth and swallowed their grievances even when they were angry, even if there was a small group of loli powder impulse on the brain to pull up the sleeves to prepare the stand, the experienced aunts with experience They can be discouraged quickly and use this low-key approach to make the spread of these black materials as small as possible.