50

Luo Ding looked out of the car window, and there were young girls everywhere holding the banner with a photo of Duan Xiubo printed everywhere. These fans gathered in groups of three, pointing at what the exit was talking about, I'm afraid it was a matter of order planning a pick-up in a while.

More people than Luo Ding imagined.

"Put on a hat." When Wu Fangyuan was about to get out of the car, Luo Ding pulled him, took off the hat from his own head, enlarged it, and buckled the other side. "Hurry up and choose a time to blacken your hair. Forget it With big blond hair, people will know that you are my assistant at a glance. "

Wu Fangyuan covered his head: "No, it looks golden!"

"Good looking fart." Luo Ding smiled and kicked him gently. "Time is coming, go."

Duan Xiubo mentioned to him on the phone yesterday that the two went to the United States to prepare for the shooting. Luo Ding and Clovis are both busy, and due to the time difference, they have not been contacted recently. Luo Ding only learned from the other party that there is more than a month of training time before the movie starts. Xiu Bo explained to him.

As the latest newcomer among the actors who participated in this movie, Clovis was very worried that Luo Ding could not adapt to the rhythm of Hollywood movie shooting. But only Luo Ding himself knew how unnecessary the other's concerns were. In similar training sessions, he had participated more than once in his last life.

When the audience enjoys the movie on the big screen, they will only have an evaluation of the actor's personal drama or the plot. It is unknown that those seemingly ordinary details on the screen are really the test of whether the film is delicate and meticulous. The key is.

The storyline is a fictional world of another dimension. The main storyline is the struggle between the nations of several continent plates in this world.

The generations of grievances and hatreds of the country have been reduced to the soldiers guarding the country, showing all the helplessness and blood.

A background similar to the combination of the Middle Ages and the Magic Age makes this series of movies based on war, and more similar films rarely have gorgeous visual elements.

This element is the subject to be learned in the training class established before the film starts.

The sense of play when filming movies, the tacit understanding of actors during play, and the body language of various lenses that are about to be enlarged and enlarged and then enlarged, etc., must be repeatedly mentioned and learned in this training class.

Thinking of the hard work during the training, Luo Ding had a little sigh of embarrassment, and before he could deepen his memories, he heard a series of screams from outside.

coming.

Chased and crowded by a large number of pick-up fans, Duan Xiubo was escorted by his four casually dressed black bodyguards. Mi Rui took the lead and Wu Fangyuan bagged for him. Chase behind.

"Duan Xiubo ah ah ah ah ah !!!" Fans screams can be heard across the car door, Luo Ding thought of the orderly scene when the fan picked up for himself, and there was such a point in his heart Feeling proud.

Duan Xiubo looked around after leaving the gate, and almost instantly caught his eyes when he lowered the glass of the car and Luo Ding beckoned by him. The smile on his face suddenly widened and his eyes softened.

Fans who have been chasing after catching up seeing his big smile and scream louder, Duan Xiubo stood back and bowed to them, turning and walking towards the car.