14

Yaxing Entertainment is just a small-scale studio, and its well-known artists can be counted with five fingers. In fact, Gu Yaxing is very visionary. The artist he signed only looks at the appearance, there is definitely a big red potential. Not to mention that Luo Ding's impeccable vase, even the roar of a brother in the current company, can definitely be called the appearance and strength of both.

The problem with Yaxing Entertainment is that it can't keep people. Yaxing's pattern is too small and resources are too small. Although Gu Yaxing used to be a big hit, he gradually overturned after being upset with the company. He has a good reputation in the circle, but he has few real friends who are willing to help. He is too independent and too real, to see who has the potential, often he is doing his best to hold each other up. But Yaxing's ability is just that. On the bottom line, there is no big company, and on the conditions, there are not many big companies. Even the news is not enough. Amazing people quickly, people go high, and they are eager for better In the future, who would like to stay here and fight alongside him?

Gu Yaxing has been hit harder. Seeing that people are almost middle-aged, they are still doing nothing, and their ambition to make the company bigger has been exhausted.

Luo Ding shocked him at Gong Liangguang's banquet, as if a penniless beggar suddenly found that the broken bowl he was begging for was a pricey antique. The first thing he thought of was to hold it well. Luo Ding this person. With such singing skills and temperament, as long as you push it with a little care, it is ruthless to be unpopular.

So he asked Luo Ding's former agent, Yang Kangding, to bring all the announcements that Luo Ding had made during this period of time, and planned to have a good understanding of this artist who had been ignored for a long time.

However, the young man who had a rough production and hosted an unprofessional small-cost show from the beginning to the end without any expression other than giggles made him feel strange and incomparable. The low-resolution image quality made Luo Ding's outstanding features. It also failed to show its original charm. The young man on the silver screen and the one he encountered not long ago were almost like two people.

No wonder he hasn't noticed Luo Ding for a few years. After the dissolution of the group, Luo Ding's quietness, which was almost broken, was too inconspicuous.

When Luo Ding pushed the door into the house, Yang Kangding was still grinding his teeth secretly. Gu Yaxing told him that Luo Ding's chosen role was unbelievable, because in his opinion, Luo Ding was definitely a fool who had nothing to do except appearance. Not smart enough, hard enough, not firm enough, and the whistling of even writing ambition in the eyes are two extreme existences. But in this entertainment industry, it is really Wuthering who can think of red at such a moment, can he stand out, Luo Ding? What did he do? For nothing, did you get the role that Whistling dreamed of?

Hearing the sound of steady and orderly footsteps behind him, he felt a spine on his back. Somehow he was nervous to face the inspection by the leader. He slightly tilted his head and widened his eyes immediately.

Luo Ding glanced at him, his bottomless eyes almost attracted people, but this sight was fleeting, and the other party immediately focused on the main seat: "General Manager Gu."

Yang Kangding opened his mouth, inexplicably. Looking at Luoding like this, he almost lost the courage to just slander him in his heart just now. How is this going? During the audition, he thought that the other party ’s magnificence was his own illusion, but now this powerful man can even make people ignore his youth. Is this really Luo Ding?