The Weird Pull

CHAPTER 3

Now, past few days have been going on very weird for both Taehyung and Jimin.
Obviously they have different reasons.

Jimin is lost in thoughts about the kiss he had shared with a stranger and if he'll ever get to see him or touch him again. He too can't forget about the kiss. He has never done something like this. This was like a wild fantasy for Jimin.

Of course he's had good sexual relationship with old partners , but he's never ever felt as excited after just a mere kiss.
The whole situation is pretty much like a fantasy, he can't help but wonder about the mystery guy.

Also the sudden change in Taehyung's behavior isn't helping either. Jimin has caught Taehyung staring at him more times than he can count.
And everytime he tries to look back or even acknowledge it, the younger just averts his gaze.

Taehyung on the other hand can't stop thinking about whether he should talk to the older about this or not.

Its taking a lot for Taehyung to just not grab the purple head and get some moans out of him, giving him so much pleasure that he begs more for it.

He has imagined how the older would've looked like, when they were making out. And how he will look now if the younger gets his hands on him.

How his cheeks would turn red from all the burning passion Taehyung has for him, how his purple hair will stick to his forehead when the younger won't stop, how their scent and saliva would get mixed together.

Taehyung even got a dream about the make out session they had in the shower room. Only in the dream he saw the purple head was under him on the bench besides the lockers, it wasn't dark, the lights were on.

Jimin with a towel draped around his waist, back arched while Taehyung is on top of him, his tongue caressing the older's right nipple while his left hand is playing with the other one.

Some hickeys on Jimin's neck and Taehyung's right hand on Jimin's waist, while Jimin's moans giving pleasure to Taehyung's ears.

"Ah! Taehyung..Taehyu.. Ah.. Ah!"

"Taehyun~Tae...Taehyung!"

The moans started sounding different.

"Taehyung?.. Tae!"

SMACK!

"You're coming right?"

Taehyung realized while he was daydreaming about the older male. He had a class, so he just nodded and went out with Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi, who were going out for a charity event and they just needed to attend a class before it.

They left the canteen, taking Taehyung with them and dropping him to his class so he wouldn't get lonely walking alone.

Everyone saw Taehyung's slightly different behavior but they didn't question it, they knew if something was really bothering Taehyung he'd always confide in someone.

As they all left Jimin and Jungkook were the only ones left in the Canteen and Jimin thought that this was the perfect time to ask Jungkook about Taehyung's weird behavior.

Jungkook was sitting beside Jimin reading a news article his mother sent him about her friend's son getting married.
She's pretty obsessed with setting people up. She was more excited about Namjoon and Seokjin getting together then their own parents.

Jimin nudged Kook and even though there wasn't really anyone near them or listening them talk, he still spoke in a hush voice.

"What's up with Taehyung?"