The Wrong Choice

CHAPTER 4

Finally... It was Friday and Jimin just left the studio. What he didn't know was certain someone was already waiting for him.

Jimin was inside the shower when he didn't hear the door of the shower room open. He finished taking his shower and came out only to see the lights all off.

"Not again"

Jimin said in an annoyed tone. He remembered what happened the last time after the stranger had left him.
He had to sit in the dark alone. It wasn't that he was scared of the dark, but he obviously didn't enjoy sitting alone.

Just as he reached the bench where his stuff was on, he felt something touch his waist, he couldn't get what or who it was, but the same weird sensation started spreading inside him.

The excitement he felt when he had kissed the stranger.

As he was about to react, his back was slammed on the locker, Two hands intertwined into his and being held over his head,
Jimin gasped very loudly.

He was about to ask or say anything, anything at all but a voice stopped his train of thoughts.

"You had me waiting!"

The voice flared up something inside him which he didn't even know.
It was a mixture of excitement, arousal and a small sense of fear because the voice was very deep.
But still it was oddly familiar, he just couldn't place it.

By the time Jimin was in his thoughts the stranger had already started kissing his neck making him moan.

Jimin tried to release his hands from the stranger's grip so that he could touch the soft hair but the grip was too tight.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

And as Jimin said that, soft lips attacked his plump ones.
The tongue sneaking its way into his mouth, the kiss getting deeper and more sloppy.
The need to devour Jimin's mouth was much more for Taehyung to care about that.

Some moans even left Taehyung's mouth as he had been waiting to taste the older again.
He was kissing him so hard, his grip on the wrists so tight as if the purple head will runaway from him.

He knew what he was doing was wrong, he wanted to just talk to the older but when he saw him entering the shower room sudden flashbacks of their hot makeout session got the best of him.
He went to the back room and switched off the department's lights, because he obviously wasn't going to show his face if he can't talk to Jimin.

He came back only a minute later to capture the purple head and leave him breathless and now he's fulfilling his fantasy, the male who took his sanity was finally near him again.

He felt his grip on Jimin's hand losing a little and the older's hand made their way into his hair.
They were soft just as Jimin had imagined .
But what made older felt more hot was that the stranger was waiting for him. Leading him to ask another question as he didn't get the reply of the previous one.

"You-you know.. Anh! Me?"

The sound came out suddenly when he felt the stranger biting his neck and his hand pulled Jimin more towards himself.

Jimin was in pure bliss, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He heard the stranger said a small "yes" against his neck.

Taehyung was more than aroused at this point, he just wanted to fuck Jimin and make him moan his name under him.
He didn't even realize when he has answered the older's question as very well knew he can't have Jimin know his identity now, as he had just told him that he know who Jimin was.