Birthday Wish

CHAPTER 13

It was 10:00 in the morning and everyone was at Yoongi and Taehyung's apartment. Taehyung's birthday was in less than a week but he was leaving for 3 days.

Everyone was seated outside in the living room while Taehyung has taken Jimin inside his room saying that he needs help with packing but its just an excuse to spend some time with the older before he leaves.

Jimin however is stupid enough to believe the younger and has even made a "list of essentials" and is checking everything in the bags.

Taehyung who was expecting a little alone time before leaving has had enough of this. He stood up and came closer to Jimin, who was standing in front of the glass door with a notepad and a pencil in his hand, with the end of the pencil twirling in his mouth while he looks for something in the bag.

Taehyung was staring him. Even the pencil is more lucky than I am. Damn it! . He thought, he only had 20 minutes left to leave. The car's ready to take him to the airport, his flight's in a few hours and he just wanted some attention. So he literally spoke his mind.

"I need some attention Bub!"

He said like a whiny child, speaking in a little louder and stubborn way, even stomping his right foot on the marble floor.

"You sure this is enough for 3 da- aah"

Jimin was speaking but gasped abruptly when Taehyung pushed him to the glass door entrapping him with his hands on either side making Jimin's heart race.

"I said I need some attention!"

This wasn't a childish statement, this was Taehyung with his needy but very adult gaze and his deep voice making Jimin have all sorts of thoughts which he shouldn't have.

"You-you have a flight"

Jimin said trying to keep his voice stern but failing because of Taehyung's intense gaze.

He was leaning in, too close for Jimin's heart to take, but he just put his hands on Jimin's waist slightly gracing his hand on the exposed part where the shirt wasn't covering and putting his head on older's right side of the shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you"

Taehyung said in a really sad voice which made Jimin think if he's leaving for a month or so, but it was just 3 days and he'll be back before his birthday.

"Its just.. Just 3 days!"

Jimin said, pretending to not be bothered by the younger's breaths fanning on his thin shirt material.

"Its too much for me!"

"Well we'll text and umm

... video call.. If you want.!"

Jimin said trying not be obvious about the fact that he was gonna miss the younger just as much.

"Really?"

Taehyung asked like an excited kid would, all the previous intense aura leaving his body and replacing it with the kid one.

"umm... S-sure!"

Jimin said, he was flustered and Taehyung was so close to him that it wasn't helping his situation either but then Taehyung's shiny eyes fell a little lower.

They stopped right at Jimin's pink, soft and full lips. Reminding him how much he craves them since the day he's tasted them, he traced his other hand on the older's lips and gulped down his thoughts with the saliva.