Small Touch

CHAPTER 7

"He'll be out!"

Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded, he was sitting on the middle couch.

It was a Sunday morning and Taehyung had come to take Jimin to his doctor.

He had begged Yoongi to take Hobi out so that Jimin had to go with Taehyung,
Jimin resisted at first but then agreed because in past week he has gotten a little closer to Taehyung.

He can tolerate his flirty comments and clingyness a tiny bit more, he still gets flustered which makes the taller become more confident but he can't help it.

After a while Jimin came out with a white shirt and beige shorts, his stitches were healing nicely but he still had to visit his doctor for routine.

Taehyung looked at him up and down, he saw Jimin's thighs and legs and gulped, he wanted to touch his smooth skin.
He's been visiting everyday but Jimin had been wearing sweatpants and folding them up.

Jimin walked over to the couch and sat down on the right couch which was closer to his room. He can walk on his own now but it still isn't okay for him to go to the doctor alone.

Jimin looked at the wall clock which is right above the T.V and saw it was 10:30 in the morning. why's he so early, my appointment's at 1:00. Jimin thought.

"Lets go"

Taehyung said and Jimin frowned. The drive was 25 minutes.. There was no point in going so early.

"Why do we need to go so early?"

Jimin questioned and Taehyung chuckled, he wanted to spend some alone time with Jimin which he never gets.

"You've been cooped up inside for so long..
You should get some fresh air"

Taehyung said as sincerely as he could but couldn't hide a very small smile making its way to his face.

Jimin on the other hand was very happy to get out of the apartment but also very unsure of the younger, even if he trusts him now, Taehyung would never leave a chance to tease the purple head.

"He's right.. You should get out.

You haven't been going to college.

It'll be good for you"

Hoseok said coming out of his room as he too got ready for his "surprise date", well it technically was.

"You look handsome hyung."

Jimin said and Hobi came near jimin, hugged him while ruffling his hair, he waved at Taehyung receiving another compliment, he grabbed his keys and went to the door but stopped right before leaving.

"Take care of him.. You know what I'll do if you don't!"

Hoseok said in a playful tone but still a tone which said "it might sound funny but I mean it"

Taehyung nodded and chuckled, they too got up and Taehyung helped Jimin to his car. They decided to take the driver as it'll be easier.

Taehyung suggested to get breakfast take out and eat it on a park bench and he even brought a small stool for Jimin to keep his leg on. Jimin smiled at the gesture. Well that's very thoughtful. Jimin thought.

They got some pancakes, muffins and coffee and bread if there were any birds.
They got to an empty bench and Taehyung helped Jimin a little, while the driver waited in the car.