Say It Again

CHAPTER 18

Jimin opened his eyes because of the direct sunrays coming inside, his immediate action was to look for Taehyung but he wasn't in bed with him. He turned around after hearing the door and saw Taehyung struggling with a tray in his hand.

He smiled fondly looking at Taehyung, now that he had a good night sleep and his fever is visibly gone. He feels much better. Even though the thought of Dae is scary to him.

"I know I look stupid.. But I was trying to be romantic"

Taehyung says as he looks at his failed attempt of breakfast in bed, because he was moving too much some of the juice spilled on the tray. But Jimin obviously didn't care and chuckled.

"No you look adorable"

Jimin said while making grabby hands towards the younger. Taehyung felt much better seeing the older in ease, after last night he wasn't sure if Jimin was okay. He still didn't know what happened but needed to take it slow for Jimin.

"Thankyou so much I thought I might spill it on you "

Taehyung said chuckling, putting the tray aside and moving towards Jimin and pecking him. And after a while of messing around Jimin got up to freshen up a little, as Jimin was coming back to the bed for breakfast where Taehyung was waiting for him came a running Hoseok inside the room and hugged Jimin very tightly.

"Oh god Jimin... Are you okay?"

"Hyung I'm okay"

Hoseok asked in a worried voice but relaxed a bit when the younger said that, Jimin had calmed down a lot since last night.

Yoongi came in after, as soon as the morning came he called Hobi and told him everything, he would've been mad if he had found it out later.

Jimin just got inside the covers and snuggled up to Taehyung, taking in his natural scent calmed Jimin.
He was sure why he was so scared last night. He was on medication, weak and slightly feverish. If circumstances were a little different, he would've beaten the shit out of Dae right there.

But the paranoia was real. After a while of everyone just awkwardly sitting around. Jimin finally started telling them the whole thing.

Taehyung's heart was hurting after listening to Jimin. He took Jimin in his arms completely and hid his face under his neck while trying to calm himself because he was really boiling up and Jimin could sense it.
After some discussion of what needs to be done about the situation Jimin decided that he'll get his father involved which he doesn't want to but he can't really deal with Dae and he doesn't want Taehyung to do anything.

Taehyung was ready to get his hands dirty but after convincing from Jimin he finally let it go.

▪️▪️▪️

After a 2 hours call with his father Jimin was now lying in bed with Taehyung, it was Saturday and they didn't have a class and even if they did, they weren't going to attend them anyway.

Jimin's father explained him after getting back from his sources that Dae has been disowned by his father long before the matter with Min Youn's daughter, he was caught embezzeling money out of his father's own company.

A fact that relaxed them was now he was being taken care of by Jimin's father's men and Jimin knew he didn't wanna know how, both him and Taehyung were glad that he wasn't actually stalking Jimin as they had predicted but it was a mere coincidence that Dae met Jimin at the food place.