To The Beach

CHAPTER 15

It was the day of the ceremony. Jimin has just changed into his costume and sent a photo to Taehyung who had already arrived outside.

Taehyung was losing it because it was a lace shirt and he felt as if Jimin was purposely teasing him,which he wasn't doing at least that's what he told Taehyung.

They had spent together the day before with each other, Taehyung came with fresh flowers and breakfast for Jimin, himself and Hoseok.
They went to a park for a walk, just talking while holding hands and Taehyung pecking Jimin's cheek every chance he got.
Then they went to watch a movie, had dinner at Taehyung's favorite place for Kimbap and Japchae and then came back home and settled on the couch. And slept for a while cuddled up but then Taehyung left at around 11 or so..

Jimin was smiling thinking about the day when he heard a knock on the door. He said a small "come in" thinking it was Jackson because there was only 15 minutes left.

But then he saw Jungkook and Taehyung entering, his smile widened.

"Hyung, sorry to disturb you before but I just wanted to tell about the plan"

"The plan?"

"Ya.. After the ceremony we'll be driving to my beach house to celebrate Hyung's birthday"

"Oh.. That's amazing"

Jimin said smiling towards kook but when he saw Taehyung, he had a small teasing smirk on his face, his eyes were saying so many things that Jimin didn't wanted to think about right now, as if Taehyung wanted to eat him.

Kook hugged Jimin and left but Taehyung stayed and locked the door. He came back towards Jimin and pushed him, his back hitting the wall and he made a small "aah" sound.

"Teasing me.. Like that"

Taehyung said with his deep voice, grabbing Jimin's waist pulling him towards himself and his other hand gracing Jimin's collarbone, Jimin who was losing it tightened his grip on Taehyung's shoulders.

The one thing that drives the younger absolutely insane is when Jimin looses it because of him, he leaned towards Jimin, breathing in his ear, with Jimin getting weaker by the second..

"I'll pick you up after"

He said, his voice seductive, he took Jimin's ear in between his teeth, the older's mouth left a breathy gasp. And Taehyung traced his breath all the way from his ear to his collarbone.

He ran his thumb across his collarbone and pecked the mole he has right below. He loosened his grip and winked at last leaving the room with a breathy Jimin inside.

▪️▪️▪️

Performance ended and everyone was there to cheer Jimin and Jackson. Jimin made sure Taehyung meets him so that he wouldn't be jealous, which didn't really help him because he was still acting all protective towards Jimin but Jackson understood that and he didn't tease them much.

Everyone left to pack and stuff as they'll be leaving the next morning but Taehyung had stayed as promised to Jimin.

He was waiting outside just in front of the stairs when he saw Jimin came running out, his clothes now changed and he jumped hug Taehyung straight like a Koala bear and Taehyung held him tight.

"I'm so tired.."

Jimin said in a sleepy voice rubbing his eyes like a kid and Taehyung could just keep him like that forever. He doesn't understand how a baby like this can make him feel things like that.