THE NIGHT ♥

CHAPTER 19

Its been a long drive and finally Taehyung stopped the car. Jimin looked around and found that they were near Ilsan and the lake was looking beautiful as ever.

Taehyung got out and quickly rushed over to Jimin's side and lets his hand out for him to take.
Jimin chuckled at the "gentleman behavior" but happily obliged.

They walked hand in hand and reached the dimly litted boardwalk with soft music playing. Jimin's eyes starts shining and he pulled Taehyung while running over to the wooden path. Taehyung laughs at his speed but doesn't say anything.

There was a huge blanket,with pillows on it a small wooden table with wine, food and glasses. There were candles lit and the music was just adding spark to everything. Jimin just hugged Taehyung and pecked his lips before rushing over to sitdown.

[A/N: You get a vague idea]

Taehyung chuckled at at the older's childish behavior. They sat down besides each other.
Jimin was fascinated by how food was warm. But Taehyung admitted that he had help from a friend who organizes parties for his dad's family dinners. Jimin didn't care.
It was beautiful, the sound of water, the music, the smell of food, the wine and of course the gorgeous man in front of him.

In middle of Taehyung explaining Jimin how he came up with the idea, Jimin just leaned towards him while talking and gave him the most passionate kiss he could've.
Taehyung stilled for a second but kissed him back immediately.

"I love you so much"

Jimin says caressing Taehyung's face with his small thumb. And the younger's eyes show him just how much he loves him back.

After dinner they both laid down. The wooden table was pushed aside and they made themselves comfortable by arranging the pillows accordingly.

Taehyung lets his left hand out as Jimin keeps his head on Taehyung's chest and he practically engulfs the shorter in his arms. They entangled their hands while looking at the stars.

Jimin turns towards Taehyung and grabs his face. He let his breath linger on Taehyung's lips and then kisses him. He pushes younger's hair back and moves his lips harder then before. Taehyung sucks Jimin's plumpy lips and devours his warm tongue.

There was no fight as Taehyung easily leads Jimin's tongue and it starts getting more heated. But before it could get past that Taehyung stop himself.
Jimin gets confused and pants, trying to speak and taking heavy breaths.

As he was about to say anything, Taehyung gives him a small peck and motions him to stand up. Jimin still confused as ever follows him and stands up.

"There's still one surprise left"

He says and grabs their stuff and leads Jimin to the car.

"What about cleaning up?"

Jimin asks with wide innocent eyes and Taehyung cups his face while nuzzling their noses as Jimin scrunches it.