FINAL CHAPTER

A loud knock made the peacefully sleeping couple move a little.

"Guys were leaving in an hour.. Get up!"

A voice came from outside which Taehyung assumed was Hoseok but wasn't sure because of his sleepiness. He groans at the realization that they had overslept and ignored the alarm which rang about an hour ago, they could've plenty time to get up and freshen themselves.

He looked to his right to see the purple head peacefully sleeping, his hands curled into fists grabbing the pillow and the other below his head.

He was adorable.

Taehyung didn't want to but decided to wake the older up. He just looked so peaceful.
Finally after a few minutes Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes and settling his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't wanna"

He said while yawning and Taehyung chuckled. But plans were plans and they had to go.
They were going to Tokyo for a week with no actual intention to get into tourist activities but just to relax.
They've all been to Tokyo so this was just a casual fun trip.
They all got ready and decided to leave as they'll be late.

As soon as they reached the airport Jungkook's phone started buzzing and he left to attend it.

His face was frowning when he came back making the other guys seem worried.

"What's wrong jungkookie?"

Hobi asked and everyone looked at the youngest for answer.

"My source for business gossip called..

My mom.. She said there's pictures of Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung that are going to make the news"

He said with a sigh, tired of always being in the spotlight. They're kids of famous business men and important people. That doesn't mean that everything they do has to make the news. Reporters just do anything for a good scoop. They deserve a private life that's not associated with everything their parents do.

Jimin gasped a little.

"What do you mean pictures?
What kind of pictures?
Oh my god, dad will literally go nuts"

Jimin said all in one go, his father is a great supporting amazing father. When Jimin told him that he doesn't wanna inherit the business and wants to be a dancer. His father was supportive, when he came out as gay he made sure that nobody hurts his son.

But obviously that makes him more protective over Jimin. He didn't even tell his father about having a boyfriend that he actually loves. What if he doesn't approve.... Oh god! I'm gonna die. He'll probably kill Taehyung and then his father would threaten my life... It'll be like Romeo and Juliet.. No more like Romeo and Romeo.. Jimin starts mumbling a little of what he was thinking while his face turning into a terrified shocked one.
And Taehyung noticed.

"Calm down love"

He said while pressing a soft kiss on Jimin's temple and he relaxes. But his face is still showing everything he's been thinking.

"How about this.. We leave for Japan because we can't really stop this now and deal with it later..

Because it'll tone down a little by the time we come back?"

Namjoon suggests and everyone agrees. After a while they get into the plane and settled.
Leaving their problems as they leave the country.

Hoping they can relax for a week before they have to get back to chaos.