ALWAYS

CHAPTER 25

Loud whispering noises were coming from outside Taehyung's room, an amused smile plastered on his face. It was definitely Jimin outside but there was someone else too, Hoseoki hyung?. Just as he was about to go out Jimin came inside.

"Hi baby!"

He beamed inside and cupped Taehyung's face before pecking his lips and the younger let out a satisfactory sigh but he was also a little confused.
They didn't have any plans today for sure.

"Hi!"

He smiled, even though he was confused, its always a pleasure to see his love.

"Soooooo..."

Jimin started, he had two things to tell Taehyung, one of it was an amazing news. But the other one is definitely going to be comical.

"Soooooo?"

Taehyung copied teasing the older who giggled and younger's heart did a little dance. Its a beautiful site.

"OH GOD I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE...

HOSEOKI HYUNG IS GOING TO ASK YOONGI HYUNG TO MOVE IN TOGETHER AT THE GRADUATION PARTY HE'S HOSTING TOMORROW"

He screams happily and jumps while Taehyung just watches his little man being cute.
The younger was obviously unaware of the whole thing but he's really happy for the two. They've been dating for so long. Its finally time.

"That's an AMAZING NEWS LOVE"

Taehyung says and starts jumping like Jimin who by the way still hasn't stopped.

"He has been planning this for 2 months.
God Taehyung I don't even know how I kept it from you for so long"

Jimin says and falls on the bed and looks up to Taehyung smiling but then he clears his throat to talk again because the second thing.

"Another thing..
I'm going out with Jackson to the mall"

Jimin says and relaxes as he starts seeing the jealously crawl over Taehyung's face making him grin.

"What? Why? Why can't he get new friends? Why do you need to go? I should go with you! No you shouldn't go at all!"

He rambles off making Jimin laugh like an idiot, he just loves it when the younger gets jealous like that.

"Because we have to catchup a little I want to and no you're not going because you'll scare him away..

So why not!? "

Jimin replies with a smug grin and Taehyung pouts.

"Because he likes you"

Taehyung says like a whiny child and Jimin just roles his eyes laughing.

"Not every guy likes me and not everyone is gay!

Besides you never have a problem when I go with my school friends"

Jimin says,even though he knows why is Taehyung jealous its just more fun to listen from his own mouth, the younger pouts more laying down besides Jimin and letting their heads touch.

"You're right I'm just being jealous but you know he's your dance partner. He touches you and stuff"

He trails of and Jimin could just coo at how cute Taehyung was being. He pinches the younger's cheek.