THE WEDDING

CHAPTER 27

Jimin and Taehyung walked inside the main hall. Everybody looked at them worriedly but Jimin just shook his head in assurance that everything's okay. Even though he can tell the younger was pretty tensed up.

They all find the seats around the tables as arranged. After looking around for about 20 minutes the "newly weds" make their way onto the large stage on the far left from where they were sitting.

Taehyung, who was holding Jimin's hand under the table where the snacks were being served, tightens his grip around it. Jimin leans closer whispering words of comfort in his ear.

Jimin's also had his trust broken. But to imagine a friend that you confided your biggest secrets and fears in break it is just...its heartbreaking. Ofcourse there's no comparison between what Jimin and Taehyung went through, but for him to imagine a friend breaking your trust is much more worse.

Everyone around the table kept looking towards the stage and back at Taehyung, eyes filled with concern. Except of course Eun who couldn't understand what was going on so decided to shut her mouth because everyone seemed pretty bothered by something.

"Oh my God he's so handsome, Jungkook look"

The poor girl screamed in hopes of breaking the tension which only backfired when Taehyung finally looked up to look at THE man himself.
Yoon Ho Rae, the man who single handedly destroyed Taehyung's trust from friendships and in general.

He's never been able to trust anyone, he hates to think about it but it took a lot from him to come in terms with the fact that Jimin would probably never leave him.

In reality the thought still bugged him until he poured his heart out to Jimin. They talked about his fears, they went to the fountain every other night after talking about their pasts.
They sit in silence for some time and everything becomes better.

He trusts Jimin completely now. But that doesn't mean that looking at Rae doesn't bother him. He knows that Jimin understands, the older himself is very much uncomfortable talking about the "guy" who used him. He always keeps saying that its in the past but Taehyung knows it hurts him.
But Jimin has finally moved on.

Taehyung never did.

Only now that he sits here looking at Rae, he realizes that he was in fact holding on. He acts cold with random people who doesn't even bother him because he doesn't wanna seem fragile for people to sweep inside and poke at his heart.
His walls exist because of this man.

Taehyung wasn't like this. He was a free man. Loved partying, meeting new people, getting drunk, talk about random shit to people.
He was a carefree guy.
This man took everything from him, but that isn't what bothers Taehyung. He's bothered because he let him take it, he's holding onto the anger and betrayal he felt.

He wasted his two years hating this man, reserving himself from all the happiness and good he could've gotten before, reserving himself from people, from Jimin.

He remembers the first time he saw Jimin. P

FLASHBACK

Yoongi had called him to meet everyone, he knew everyone much before then Jimin did.

He made his way into the cafe, but his heart stopped when he saw a small yet gorgeous boy sitting beside his Hobi hyung, but he kept his poker face on.
And even though he has mastered the art of covering his emotions since the betrayal he just couldn't keep his eyes in control.

He took in the breathtaking figure of this unknown man, brown hair and beautiful eyes, his nose so small and an urge erupted inside Taehyung to poke it, cute cheeks which looked round with a red tint on them, but his jaw was as sharp as a knife, and finally the lips, Taehyung could drool at how juicy they looked.
A plain black shirt with earrings and lots of rings on his fingers, no.. Tiny fingers.