Our Special Place ♥

CHAPTER 24

"Hyung help me"

Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear, who was sitting besides him watching Taehyung beat his ass in a video game.

Taehyung seem more concentrated on the game today because there was no way he could beat jungkook in the game, who's played the level like a million times already.

"Why?"

Jimin whispered back in kookie's ear grinning while looking at Taehyung who didn't notice the other two whispering.

"I am your sweet maknae"

He said showing his doe eyes to Jimin who melted at the site obviously but maintained his composure.

"He's my boyfriend"

Jimin teased.

"Bros before hoes hyung!

besides the bet is that I have to ask the first girl we see in the class out on a date..

I thought I could win so I just agreed

also I have to go out but if I leave it'll look like an excuse and I'll loose"

He whined in jimin's ear with a pout and Jimin just rolled his eyes but got up to help the younger because he seemed desperate, even though he wants nothing more than younger to find a great girl, at least he should be the one to choose.

Jimin got on Taehyung's bed as the other two were sitting right in front of the bed on the floor. Jimin layed down, his head on the edge of the bed almost touching Taehyung's head and his foot on the pillow.

Taehyung didn't notice at first, so Jimin decided to tease him more.
He gently started tracing his hand on Taehyung's hair and neck, leaving small breaths on his neck and the dark head unconsciously leaned to his touch.

Jimin trailed his hand more towards his collarbone, softly breathing at his sweet spot right below his ear and Taehyung starts losing it slowly.

"You're distracting my love"

Taehyung says, his voice breathy and not more than a whisper for only Jimin to listen.
Jimin who smirks at the reaction. Distraction is what he needed, he signals jungkook who just grins, very thankful to his hyung.

Jimin who is equally aroused right now, even though he started it playfully. He replies with as much passion he could gather, tracing his index finger on Taehyung's face from his side to his jaw and pulling it a little back and whispering in his ear.

"Mhmm..

and what about it"

Jimin says while biting his ear and nibbling it with his tongue caressing and Taehyung could just moan at that, he turned his face back to look at Jimin who purposely looked back with his eyes big and innocent while biting his bottom lip and his left hand jerked Taehyung's shirt's collar back.

Taehyung just loses it. Completely helpless at how Jimin is just too sexy right now to play a damn video game.

"Get out"

He almost barks out desperately, scanning Jimin and eye fucking him and Jungkook happily obliged to the request, okay not request but he doesn't care. He just got out of the bet.

Taehyung removes the plug connecting the game and Jimin sits back, his cheeks are flushed but he still acting all innocent, his tongue caressing his lips, licking on them waiting for the younger.