3 AM Thoughts

CHAPTER 21

After a beautiful session of making love and passing out Jimin laid awake in bed with Taehyung laying right besides him, his back facing up and Jimin drawing circles on them so gently as to not wake the younger.

It was three in the morning and Jimin was lost in thoughts when suddenly Taehyung stirred and looked at Jimin with droopy eyes..

"Shh.. Go back to sleep"

Jimin said like a whisper but Taehyung just blinked, although very heavily.

"Why are you awake bub?"

"Just thinking"

"About what?"

Taehyung asked as he didn't understand why would be wide awake at this hour after being so tired.

Jimin questioned himself if he should tell the younger what he was thinking about,

"I was thinking about how much you love me

and.."

He trailed of but by now Taehyung was fully conscious and could sense that something was bothering the older, Jimin started again.

"Its stupid actually"

"Its not stupid if you're thinking it.. Maybe if it was jungkook then I would question it"

Taehyung says and Jimin chuckles, but then the younger immediately goes back to being serious.

"Tell me what's bothering you love"

Taehyung says and lifts himself a little up to leave a small peck on older's cheek and Jimin gives him a smile.

"I was thinking about how everything happened and how I knew how you felt about me.. and how I feel like I used you"

Jimin says but doesn't meet Taehyung's eyes but the younger just looks at him in bewilderment.

" I assure you bub that I never felt like you used me"

"But I~"

Jimin gets cut off by Taehyung

"Where's this coming from?"

"Nowhere.. Its just a stupid thought anyway..

we should sleep"

Jimin says but Taehyung just looks at him in a way which says that he needs answer and Jimin just feels more small under that look, he hesitates but starts speaking again..

"Its.. Something that happened before college."

Jimin says and starts telling him about his ex..

"He was in my class and I've had the biggest crush on him for a year.
I never told him but 2 months before the college was starting I somehow got the courage to confess...

he didn't say anything so I didn't let my hopes any high..
After few days he called me and asked me to meetup...
we did and we had...sex..
It meant everything to me because I was pretty sure I loved him.. But him..
he wouldn't have time to go on dates or talk but would fuck me every few days..
He used my feelings and the day I confronted him about everything...
He said I'm just a good fuck and left..

He left me Taehyung."

Jimin explained and even though he wasn't in love with him anymore this was something which would always break his heart, he had stopped crying long time ago but doesn't mean he hasn't cried enough.