THIRTEEN

iMESSAGE GC

the one without corboner

-

gavin
HAHAAH KAI

summer
ceo of embarrassing herself

ebony
"we should date" LMAOOO

noah
cut the girl some slack
it was her first time being drunk

summer
and corbyn looked after her
awhh🥺🥺

ebony
where is she rn

summer
what's the bet her and corbyn
are making out

gavin
wouldn't surprise me

noah
or she has a hangover

ebony
true
she probably does tbh

kai
what

summer
KAI
DO U KNOW WHAT U SAID LAST
NIGHT

kai
what happened last night

gavin
the party?

kai
oh yeah
why what did i say

noah
corbyn took you to bed
and when he came downstairs he
said you told him you like him

kai
say sike
i didn't
are you serious
fuck

ebony
you also said you two should
go on a date

gavin
"i really like you"
kai hunny

kai
fuck sake
now i can't face him

summer
yes you can

kai
fUNNY JOKE

noah
😳
sis are you ok

kai
no :(

gavin
go get some breakfast

kai
sigh
i'll text back later
wish me luck

ebony
good luck bby

––

THIRD PERSON.

"Oh, hey Amanda." Kai furrowed her eyebrows as she walked into the kitchen, seeing Amanda sitting at the table.

"Hey Kai, how are you feeling?" Amanda asked her, a smile on her face as she drank her cup of coffee, "Corbyn said you didn't feel very well."

"Oh, I'm fine." Kai gave her a small smile back, pouring herself a glass of orange juice before turning back around to face Amanda, "Do you know where he is, by any chance?"

"I think he's outside doing the jobs you'd usually do." She replied, shrugging.

Kai nodded and thanked her, picking up her glass or juice and walking through to the back of the house. When she walked out the back door, in the distance just near the other end of the field, Corbyn was there feeding the animals and giving them water, something which Kai would do daily.

She let out a sigh but smiled, walking out over to him although she was nervous to face him, considering what her friends said she told him last night.

"You know I can do these jobs still?" Kai said to him, making him turn around and shrug but smile.

"I cant stay here and not do something. I'm just trying to help, Jason said you deserved a break anyway." Corbyn explained, pointing to her orange juice, "Can I?"

"Go for it." Kai said, handing him the glass as he drank almost all of it, "A sip not the whole thing!"

"You can easily go get more." He argued, handing her back the glass, "Run along."

"You should be a comedian with them jokes." She rolled her eyes, walking back over to the house, "I'll make you breakfast."

"Go to bed, you probably have a hangover." He told her, letting out a small laugh as Kai turned back around to face him, giving him the middle finger, "Seriously! Go rest."

"I feel fine." Kai shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself, "Do you want anything to eat?"

Corbyn shook his head, slowly making his way down to the horses, "Jason already made me pancakes."

"Also about what you said last night." Corbyn said, which was when Kai quickly shook her head and headed inside the house, the boy following after her, "So you know what you said?"

"Everyone told me so yes I do and no I do not want to talk about it because I was drunk." Kai pointed her finger at him, which made him stop in his tracks as he gave her a small smile.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts," He sighed, giving a small shrug as he glanced around his surroundings, "Did they tell you what I said about it?"

"No and I don't want to know." Kai said, before she walked off up the stairs to go get rest like Corbyn had told her to.

The boy laughed slightly before going back to Hobi and Pippin, feeding them and making sure both of them were in a good condition. Part of him wished that Kai knew what he had said after she had told him her thoughts last night, but maybe for now they were better kept a secret.

Because neither of them knew what could go wrong, at any point in time.

a/n

ceo of barely updating sorry ily