TWENTY-SIX

THIRD PERSON.

"Jason he has no where to go." Gavin looked at him confused as Summer nodded in agreement, "We cant just let him go back to what he ran away from."

"I don't mean go as in go back." Jason shook his head, "He needs to go and find another town, we can't have this place getting found out."

"But Gavin said he has no where else to go." Summer said, "Corbyn helps out here so much, he does things for the people and turns up to all our annual traditions, he fits in."

"Plus he treats your daughter how you wanted her to be treated by a guy, he can't go." Gavin added on, "Please don't make him leave."

"I'm just worried for our town." Jason sighed, running his hands through his hair, "If they're looking for him they're going to search everywhere."

"But he found it by driving around randomly," Gavin furrowed his eyebrows, "If they're going to search they're going to follow a map, aren't they?"

"I mean probably." Summer shrugged.

Jason put his head in his hands before glancing up at Kai and Corbyn, "What has Kai said about it?"

"She doesn't kn-"

"She said that they'll figure something out." Gavin interrupted Summer as they both glared are each other, watching Jason stand up.

"This is stressful." Jason said, walking into the kitchen to get himself a drink.

Summer shot a glare at Gavin before slapping his arm, "Do you realise what you just said?"

"I wasn't going to tell Jason his daughter doesn't know about her "lover" being confirmed alive." Gavin rolled his eyes, slapping her arm back.

"He's going to talk to her about it you idiot." Summer sighed, "Kai is going to find out through Jason when we all wanted Corbyn to tell her."

"Then Corbyn will tell her before Jason tells us." Gavin shrugged, "Stop stressing, it'll work out."

"If you get murdered in your sleep by Corbyn, I'll come to your funeral just to say I told you so." Summer told Gavin, raising her eyebrows as she leaned back on the couch.

"He's not going to murder me, he wouldn't even hurt a fly." Gavin looked at her, pointing to Corbyn, "Look at him, does he look like someone who would murder someone?"

"Yeah someone named Gavin." Summer said as Gavin mocked her and leaned back with her, "We are not a good duo."

"We just fucked up everything for them." Gavin sighed, "Are we bad people?"

"Yes." Summer nodded, "What If this town does get found? Do you think people will start coming here?"

"I hope they don't." Gavin said, a worried tone in his voice, "Everything will be ruined."

"Sorry for telling Jason." The girl looked at Gavin, "It just slipped out, I wasn't thinking."

"Sorry for telling him Kai knew." Gavin said, giving her a small smile, "You're forgiven."

"You're also forgiven." Summer smiled just as Jason walked back into the room, sitting back down, "We shouldn't mention it to anyone."

Jason shook his head, "Keep it on the low for now, we'll figure something out soon."

"We should figure it out as a group though." Gavin suggested, as the other two nodded, "Just so we all have something we all agree on. Something that works for us all."

"Good idea."

––––

INSTAGRAM

noahisnotok, summersucks and 1,828 others liked this post

kwlkai: corbyn has no regrets

view all comments

summersucks: stan corbyn for clear skin

username; @whydontwemusic

username: is that corbyn besson

username: wait-

gavinisgay: who are all these nEW COMMENTERS IVE GOT SOCIAL ANXIETY STOP
noahisnotok: gAVIN SODJSONSJ

ebonyzerscrooge: i like this @whydontwemusic thing
ebonyzerscrooge: wait- fUCK

username: that's corbyn-

username: CORBYN

noahisnotok: ITS NOT CORBYN ITS CORBEN

summersucks: wHO IS CORBYN? CORBEN IS THE ONLY GUY WE KNOW

kwlkai deleted her post.

a/n

haha😳👀