TWENTY-ONE

THIRD PERSON.

"So." Gavin said, looking up at the group as he rolled out a piece of A3 paper, "Asking Kai out."

"Gavin we aren't in a movie." Ebony replied, taking the paper away from him as he threw his hat on the ground.

"So no head?" Noah joked, making the group laugh as Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Corbyn? Stay focused this is important." Gavin looked at the boy, who had all his focus on his phone screen, his eyes carefully reading the information, "Corbyn?"

"It has been revealed that singer and songwriter Corbyn Besson is alive." Corbyn read out, his eyes widening slightly as the group shared shocked looks, "This can't be real."

"Who is Corbyn Besson?" Summer furrowed her eyebrows as the group looked at her confused, "Oh that's your last name! How do they know you're alive?"

"I don't know." Corbyn looked up at them before going to the bands account and seeing a recent post of the five of them.

"Check if there are any interviews about it." Gavin suggested as the group nodded in agreement, "That'll tell you if it's fake or not."

Corbyn nodded, searching up for any interviews and finding one with the four bandmates in it, and as he clicked on it, Jonah was the first to speak but the group were unable to hear as he had turned his phone volume down.

"Turn up the volume." Ebony told him.

"I don't want to hear their voices." Corbyn said as Noah rolled his eyes, taking his phone and turning up the volume almost full max.

Daniel was the first person he heard when the volume was turned up as the boy had his eyes shut, after not hearing their voices for almost four months, a part of Corbyn had learned to live without them, but the memories of all of them are starting to quickly flood back as each of them talk.

"Jesus christ that guy is hot." Ebony said as Noah looked at the boy before looking back up at her, "What?"

"I'm better looking, don't you think?" Noah furrowed his eyebrows as Ebony rolled her eyes, pointing to the boy and looking at Corbyn, "Who is that?"

"Zach." Corbyn sighed, "Also known as dropout, rosy cheeks, idiot and three year old. He's the dumbest and the clumsiest in the band."

"Hey we don't have to keep watching it if it's upsetting you." Summer said as Corbyn shook his head, grabbing his phone.

"I need to listen to the interview anyway," He shrugged before continuing with naming the boys, "That's Jonah, he's the dad of the group, really likes harry potter and coffee and practically keeps us all sane."

"That's Jack, the funniest person you could ever meet. His voice is angelic and his baby is the cutest thing ever." Corbyn said, smiling as he watched them all before his smile faded slightly when he got to Daniel.

"That's Daniel, we call him giraffe because he has such a long neck." He let out a small laugh, "I was closest to him and I'd do anything to see him again."

"They seem like great people." Gavin said, giving Corbyn a soft smile as the boy nodded, before they all listened closely to the interview, getting the information they wanted.

As they watched the video, they group found out the news was true and that everyone was looking for Corbyn and desperately wanting him to come home.

But before the video ended, the band left a message for the boy to see, incase he was to see the video and as he heard each of their messages, a smile was on his face, before one hit him the most.

"I miss you and I love you, please come home."

a/n

🥺👉🏻👈🏻