THIRTY-TWO

THIRD PERSON.

"Hey, we have news." Jon said as he walked into the hospital room filled with the four guys as the all immediately shot their heads towards him, "Corbyn is on his way back here."

"Wait, really?!" Zach raised in eyebrows in shock before a grin grew on his face, "That's amazing news."

"No wayyy," Jonah smiled as the all glanced at each other in excitement.

"Did he agree to come back?" Daniel asked as he looked at Jon, "Where was he?"

"We're not allowed to know, the person who turned him in wanted to keep the place a secret." Jon explained, "But he's in a car on his way back here."

"Someone turned him in?" Jack asked as Jon nodded.

"Someone turned him in," Daniel sighed, sitting up in the hospital bed, "So he didn't agree."

"Daniel, aren't you happy he's coming back?" Jack asked, "We can go on tour with him again, meet fans with him, our best friend is literally on his way here."

"I am happy he's coming back, but I don't want to see the state he may be in." Daniel sighed again as Zach nodded and looked down at the floor, "You seem to forget he did it for a reason."

"Like, look at me." Daniel then continued, pointing at himself, "In a hospital bed from an overdose, because I thought Corbyn was gone, imagine how he must feel right now."

"It's different with him, he put you in that state." Jonah told Daniel as he shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, don't put the blame on him. He didn't know I would do this, he left because he was put in a state where he felt as risk with his mental health." The boy replied as Zach and Jack glanced at each other.

"Let's not fight. When Corbyn comes home we can talk to him about it, and get him the help he needs." Jack said as they all nodded.

"It's all over the news," Jon said, breaking the silence in the group, "He's going to be bombarded with cameras and lights."

"Then lets stop that from happening." Zach said.

"How?"

"Let's turn the attention to us." Jonah suggested, "We can do something to get the camera on us while he goes inside or something."

"So making the band look like complete idiots?" Jack looked at them confused, "People already hate us for a lot of reasons."

"But Zach and Jonah are right," Jon said as he folded his arms, "If we can somehow cause something that is more interesting than Corbyn arriving home, it could work."

"Like a protest?" Daniel asked.

"We can get everyone involved." Jonah said, "Like our families, girlfriends, we just need to think of what to protest."

"What if we don't protest anything." Jack suggested, "Like, we just stand there and do stupid stuff."

"So like Zach everywhere we go." Daniel said as Zach looked at him.

"Discrimination." Zach shook his head.

"Or we just block the cameras," Jonah shrugged, "We need to do it in a lowkey way."

"Moon them." Zach said, folding his arms and shrugging, "If you have never done that to anyone you are missing out."

"Who have you done it to?" Jonah asked.

"Eben, Ryan, Gabbie but that was by accident," Zach said as he continued to list people, "My mom, Reese, Daniel, Jon, Jac-"

"Ok anyway," Jon interrupted him as Zach apologised and went quiet, "Or we could just tell people not to film him."

"Oh that could work." Jack nodded.

"That's a more sensible idea," Daniel said, "Why didn't we think of that first?"

"When have we ever thought sensibly." Jonah said as he raised one eyebrow before looking at Jon, "What time is he going to be here?"

"Tomorrow morning I think, he's coming from across the country." Jon explained as he looked at Daniel, "When do you think you'll be let out?"

"By tonight." Daniel said, "That's what the nurses said anyway."

"So do we stay up all night to wait for him?" Zach asked.

"We need to, I want to see Corbyn." Jack replied as the group nodded, all sharing small smiles between each other as the conversation continued of how fun tour will now be with Corbyn back.

a/n

ok yes next chapter will be ~reunion~