THIRTY-THREE

THIRD PERSON.

By 7am, Jack, Zach, Daniel and Jonah were all stood outside their house waiting for Corbyn to arrive in the new few minutes. Jon had been a major help and made sure there were no camera around in order for his privacy upon return.

There wasn't a single word spoken between the five of them while waiting for the boy, as everyone was as nervous as each other, no one really knew what to say in order to lighten the mood, if it could be lightened at all.

But as each of them looked up, a car drove into the driveway, with tinted windows but still able to faintly see the boy sat in the car with his head down.

As the driver got out the car and went round to Corbyn's side, he opened the door and waited for the boy to leave the car, which at first he didn't.

"Corbyn, c'mon bud." He said as Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Give him time." Daniel said to the driver, who nodded and got his suitcase out of the back of the car, placing it beside the front door.

Gathering his belongings from the pocket in the side of the car, such as his phone and airpods, the boy eventually got out the car and closed the door before turning around and looking up at the four of them.

But still no words were spoken as eyes were met, just a few awkward but polite smiles and some deep sighs as Corbyn's head dropped towards the direction of the ground again.

"I've never seen you all so quiet," Jon sighed, placing his hands on his hips before placing his hand on Corbyn's shoulder, "Welcome home bud."

He nodded as a thank you, because to him it didn't feel like home anymore, Lakeside did. The boy grabbed his suitcase and slowly walked inside towards his room, closing the door once he reached as the other four glanced at each other.

"I feel guilty," Zach spoke up as the other three nodded, "We should of stopped the search."

"He's unhappy." Jack nodded as he looked at Jon, "We should let him go back."

Daniel let out a sigh before following the boys footsteps towards his room, and knocking on the door slightly a few times, "Can I come in?"

"Not really," Corbyn replied, "But whatever makes you happy."

"Well what would you prefer?"

"I don't want to look at anyone right now if I'm being honest," He said as he let out a sigh.

"Ok, I'll talk through the door then." Daniel nodded, "I'm sorry you had to come back."

"I was going to comeback anyway, turning me in just made me frustrated." Corbyn explained as Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"You were going to come back?"

"You were in the hospital, I didn't want to not be there." He told the boy, "So yeah, I was going to come back and then the house I left was surrounded by news reporters, some shitty person turned me in."

"I'm sorry someone turned you in," Daniel said, "I didn't want you to come back if you were going to suffer from it."

"I'm just glad you're alive." He then said, "If you do need anyone to talk to about it then I'm like down the hall."

"Yeah, thanks." Corbyn said as Daniel nodded before walking away from the door and back to the boys at the front of the house.

"He said don't bother him." Daniel told the group, "Just give him a day or so, to settle back in."

"You know we leave for tour in two weeks, we have to tell him," Jack looked at Daniel.

"Only if he agrees to it, that'll be a lot to take in." Jonah replied, folding his arms, "We'll sit down and talk to him about it first before deciding if he comes with us."

"If he won't come we won't tour." Zach shrugged, "It's not Why Don't We without Corbyn."

"Ok deal, no tour without Corbyn."

a/n

ok next chapter focused on kai or corbyn pls pick