02 First Day of Work

The sound of fans screaming made my spirits increase, I stamped my feet on the stage to follow the drum rhythm played by my band members behind.  Everyone screamed my name, of course I would not disappoint my fans, I played my guitar while smiling at thousands of my fans, and of course they screamed again.  The fans in front even stretched out their hands, hoping I could gave them handshake.  Of course I will do that.  I shook their hand one by one while looking at their faces, until I stopped when I saw a very familiar face standing between my fans, he hid his hands behind him.

 "Yezun?"  I said but Yezun didn't answer and just glared at me

"Yezun?"  I said but Yezun didn't answer and just glared at me.  "Yezun, what's wrong?  Why are you here?"

Yezun didn't answer and only showed me the pot and spatula in both hands.  He hit the pot with a spatula.

Clang!

The sound of that pot was so loud that all the fans were silent, my band also stopped playing music. Instantly everything became silent.

Clang!

Yezun, hit the pot again.  I was very confused, the pot that Yezun was holding was a small-sized pot that could not possibly sound as loud as this.

"Yezun, what are you doing?"

"WAKE UP! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!"  Yezun shouted, as if giving a command, all my fans suddenly shouted at me with the same sentence.  They yelled at me endlessly followed by the sound of the pot beating in Yezun's hands.

Wake up you sleepy head! Clang!  Wake up you sleepy head!  Clang! Wake up you sleepy head!  Clang!

Their voices were all louder, made me panic.  Yezun didn't help at all, he just made things worse by hitting the pot and making a loud noise that even made my ears hurt. I covered my ears with my hands, but the sound did not stop.

Aaaaaaaaaaa I screamed and suddenly opened my eyes.  I wasn't in a stage, I was laid in my bed wearing my blue pajama, oh it was a nightmare, hahahaha.  I was relieved but then I saw someone standing beside my bed, he was holding a pot and spatula in his hand.  Did he follow me from dreamland to the real world?

"Yezun ......" I grinned

"Finally ...  you wake up!"

"Yezun Ah ..."  I sat up "Next time please don't come to my dream, I was having a very very nice dream.  But you suddenly came with a pot and spatula.  Oh so terrible!"

"You know, what time is it now?"  Yezun asked me with his poker face, he always likes his when he was mad.  I don't understand why he never treated me like he treated his patients.  "You will have nightmares for the second time if you don't wake up!"

"Don't jinx it, Yezun!"

"I don't need to. Isn't this your first day of work?"

"HA!"  I jumped, I just remembered that today is my first day, Oh My God!  "Yezun, why didn't you wake me earlier?"