11 Got You!

Did we do that last night? I was still confused and damn, I really hate when I’m drunk

Did we do that last night? I was still confused and damn, I really hate when I’m drunk. I didn’t drunk often but when I was drunk surely I would became a mess. The last time I got drunk is when I was in college. I lost the bet and had to drink something that my friends made special for me. The result? I got drunk and ran around football field wearing nothing but my underwear. One of my friend recorded that moment and then I got detention from my college also from my grandfather. Since then I rarely got drunk until last night.

I didn’t remember what happened. The last time I remember was when I woke my bunny up because he felt asleep in my office then we went to dinner and then I woke up this morning with a massive headache, in addition I woke up in unfamiliar bed but very familiar scent. I was 100% sure that I was in my bunny’s room.

Hey, actually this was the first time I saw his room. As I predicted this room was a little bit messy, matched with my bunny’s personality but the smell was nice. I was trying so hard not to laugh after I saw a frame in his bedside table. There’s a picture of a small version of Shen Wei with mushroom-shape hair, the little boy wearing blue mickey mouse t-shirt .. so adorable.

Even so, I still confused. Shen Wei said that we did it last night and I had to take a responsibility. Don’t think something strange, he’s a man and can’t get pregnant tho although it would be so cute if he could but no…. it’s against the nature. But still I thought that I needed to take a responsibility. I hurt him last night, I was pretty sure, and at least I could make him happy today.

Damn you, Zhao Yunlan. I knew that my bunny is the cutest ever that makes you wanna eat him alive but not in this way. Especially I knew that he still a virgin. His first time should be his memorable night, not like this. Well, I admitted that was my fault. But hey I wouldn’t get drunk if that annoying person called Han Chen didn’t appear in my office.

***

Yesterday……

After I said goodbye to my bunny, I walked to the parking lot, Han Chen already there, leaned his body against my car. So annoyed. I didn’t know what his plain was. I hate him so much, in addition the way he looked at my bunny was so strange and I didn’t like it.

My bunny is mine, note that. I’m a possessive boyfriend. I don’t care what is your opinion hahahaha 

“What do you want?” I asked

“To see you and talk” He replied “But anyway, you secretary is so adorable. I like him”

Damn, he was so bold. We never met in years but after we met, the first thing that he concerned about was my bunny. Did he try to get my bunny? If that so, I was ready to kill him, I didn’t care about the fact that he is my biological brother. No one can get close to my bunny!

“Is that you want to say to me after so many year?”

“No, of course. But yeah meet Shen Wei is a bonus for me. Does he has a boyfriend?”