07 Sexy Pose

Warning: Before you start, please don’t let your imagination control you and don’t yell at me. Just like Shen Wei said, I’m a wicked author so you need to get used to it. Don’t yell at me okay because I’m about to tease you again. Hahahaha.

Okay, please continue… this time you will read from The Boss’s point of view

***

Something was different this morning, it wasn’t like my usual morning

Something was different this morning, it wasn’t like my usual morning. Because even thought I still closed my eyes but I could feel something beside me, I felt tickle in my forehead. Like when someone playing with my hair, also I could feel those fingers that brushed my forehead were so soft. I wonder who was this person. I bet that whoever this person beside me, their surely the softest creature on earth, beside bunny of course.

I turned my body to the side and opened my eyes. A softest and most beautiful creature welcomed me with his smile. Oh God, this man was really something. He had been on my mind since the first time I met him. My naughty little bunny. Some people asked me why I love to bully him this much? The truth was I never treated someone like this before. Not even my ex. Let alone my previous secretaries. It was just him. I didn’t know why I did this actually. But I had fun, so much fun.

Well, I often scolded him but I never really meant it. I just love to tease him in every chance. I found it funny when I saw his reaction. So dumb and innocent but also adorable at the same time. I found happiness and excitement when he was around, even thought I never showed it. To be honest, I was grateful that he came to my boring life and gave me a lot of excitements that I never received from anyone else including my ex. Not like I didn’t love my ex before. I loved her once but the feeling that I have for this little bunny now, somehow greater and different from my previous relationship, even we we weren’t a couple.

Yet. Because I actually had a plan to make him mine. Wish me luck!

The problem was, he wasn’t only the naughty bunny but also dumb dumb and lost bunny. I thought he was smart to figure out why I treated him like this. It was obvious but he didn’t see it. Is there any boss who treats their secretary the way I treated Shen Wei? I bet no one. So I guess you are right, Shen Wei is a dumb bunny. Not only because he didn’t realize it but also because he lost in his one-side love to Guanying.

Guanying is his brother’s boyfriend. FFS! *sorry

I hated the way my bunny looked at this gorilla, it was like a teenage girl when they look at their Oppa at Korean Drama. Good thing that he didn’t call Guanying Oppa too. If he did that tho, I would not only gave him a life time contract but also sealed his lips forever, with my mouth. Hahahaha.

(And dear reader, please tell Shen Wei that, because you know that bunny love challenge and he will surely call Guanying Oppa. Since you love to punish this bunny like I do, you will know what happen next when he falls into this trap right? *Evil Laugh* Go go Team Zhao Yunlan! - Sincerely, Zhao Yunlan The Boss)