19 Another Trouble is Coming 😣

I woke up late this morning because I didn’t sleep well since my head kept thinking about what happened to Yezun

I woke up late this morning because I didn’t sleep well since my head kept thinking about what happened to Yezun. He used to be the one who always stronger than me but last night he was so vulnerable and I didn’t really know what to do. I felt really mad at the one that I used to love before I met Yunlan. I thought he is the best person on earth, I thought he is everyone’s dream boyfriend but then from what Yezun told me last night, I just glad that I fell in love with Yunlan.

I didn’t expect Guanying to chose Yezun over his mother, but at least he could prevent her mother to hurt Yezun, right? I know that everyone has their opinion regarding this sensitive topic like same sex couple, I also don’t force everyone to agree with same sex couple although I am one of them because I actually have a boyfriend, but at least don’t hurt people. You know, people’s tongue is sharp enough to hurt the other, don’t add more pain by hurting them physically. What his mother did to my brother was too much. She didn’t have the right to do that. Even me, his biological brother never dare to hurt him. My late parents also never hit me or Yezun. But why someone, out of the blue did that to my brother?

So yeah, that day I wasn’t in a good mood. But I still had to work. So I made egg sandwiches for Yezun before I went to Yunlan’s house. Yezun was still asleep, he said that today he didn’t go to hospital. It was his day off so I let him sleep longer.

When I arrived at Yunlan’s house, I knew that my boyfriend had a lot of question, judging by how he glared at me. But he was being the best boyfriend ever, he didn’t ask me about what happened. He just waited and being a supportive boyfriend. I of course would tell him but not now because I wasn’t in the mood. I wanted to see Guanying first and at least gave him a punch. So yeah, Yunlan didn’t force me at all and didn’t even say something about this.

I fall in love with him everyday ……… 😍😍

We arrived at the office, as usual I accompany Zhao Yunlan to do a check this and that then we walked to the elevator. I let Zhao Yunlan went first to his office because I wanted to see Guanying first.

“You can go to your office first, I need to do something” I said to Yunlan

“What is that? Do you want me to accompany you?” he offered

“I just want to see Guanying first”

“Well then I go with you” Zhao Yunlan said “Let’s go”

We arrived at floor 25th I went straight to his cabin but then I didn’t find him, I looked everywhere but also I didn’t find him. This made me mad… did Guanying avoiding me? I tried to hold my anger but I couldn’t help to clenched my fist that day. Where is that annoying gorilla? 😤😤

“He didn’t come to work today” his colleague said to me and Zhao Yunlan “He took 3 days off because his mother visited him”

Of course it was because of his witch mother……. 😤