03 He's Big!

So, the second day was the real torture of my daily life began. I woke up so early this morning. I had not seen Yezun yet, since he told me that he took double shift. He was so busy since there was an accident involved bus and mini van, a lot of people injured. Poor him, I hope he had a proper meal. I had to come to the boss’s house this morning, he already text me, told me that he didn’t want me to come late. After made some breakfast for Yezun, I took a bus and arrived at the boss’s house 20 minutes later. Exactly at 6 am.

I didn’t late…. woohoo!

This boss is indeed very rich with this huge house. Just like the office, this house also very modern but simple. I walked to the front door, he told me his password so the door automatically opened. The inside? You can’t imagine. I need a map so I don’t get lost. When I was looking around, I heard barking sound before two big dogs approached me.

“So these are his son, woah you guys so big” I petted them. The boss had 2 big Siberian huskies. one grey and one brown "Eh, where is your daddy dog?”

Woof!

They barked again, they can’t speak human language, dear Shen Wei. I rolled my eyes and checked the list that the boss gave me.

Task number 1 : Preparing his clothes

So, yesterday he told me that he would have important meeting today, that’s why he needed formal clothes. I knocked his bedroom door but no one answered so I opened the door, and when I saw his room, I felt pity for his actual maid. This bedroom is bigger than my apartment. I heard water running inside the bathroom.

Ah, the annoying boss was in the shower. That’s good. I just need to prepare his clothes and onto the next task. Super easy!

I walked to his walk-in closet and chose the black suit with white shirt. Then I chose his tie. Now I wondering how many neck that he has because there’s so many tie here. I chose the blue one. But…………

“I don’t want that blue tie!” he exclaimed and made me jump instantly. Thanks God I didn’t have heart attack. I turned around to see him, but this time I probably got a heart attack.

He just got out of the shower, wearing only a piece of towel around his waist. His hair is still wet, also his body. I could see water in that body. What the heck! I couldn't believe what just happened. This is my first time here and I already saw my half naked boss.

But to be honest, he has nice body tho. With that broad chest and his six pack. I hit my head, how could I think like that in this situation.

“Why you just standing like a statue?” He walked closer and I panicked

“Don’t come closer!” I said and hide behind one of the dresser. I gulped, I hope he didn’t saw my reddened face. I never saw someone half naked before. Sure I already saw my self but compare to the boss’s body. Well I just a tiny sprout. When will I get six pack? Never! I love eating so much. Especially hotpot.

Speaking of hotpot, I think I will make a special hotpot tonight, I’m better than Yezun when it comes to hotpot. And I think I will have a spicy one tonight, with prawn, glass noodle, enoki mushroom and some beef.. and………….

I woke up from my daydreaming about food just to see the half naked boss stood up in front of me. And this was kinda intimidating, as you know that I was hiding behind the dresser, crouched down and he suddenly stood up in front of me, so I kinda faced his lower body. This crazy boss!

I stood up but still lowered my head. Of course I wanted to hide my blushing face.

“What are you thinking right now?” The boss asked.