23 Bunny's Punch

Trust is the most fundamental thing in relationship

Trust is the most fundamental thing in relationship. That was what the book said, but of course I do believe it. Without trust, love will never work. In this matter, I trust my boyfriend so much. I didn't know what was happened between my boyfriend and that bastard Han Chen. That bastard is somehow tricky just like Bai Jinxi and Zhu Hong, so whatever Yunlan did yesterday I surely know that it was Han Chen who provoked them.

No wonder last night, I could see Yunlan's face frightened, the way he kissed me and made love to me somehow rough as if that was our last night together. I didn't dare to ask and just let him do whatever he wanted to do.

Is Han Chen died? I didn't know that too because right at the moment, my mind kept thinking about my boyfriend. He didn't even had a chance to eat his breakfast that I cooked for him. Those cops were so cruel. I really wanted to visit my boyfriend and bring him a lot of delicious food. Tho, he just left for an hour but I already missed him so much.

But then I needed to stay focus and I also heard what Yunlan said to me. So I hurriedly went to the office to see Lao Chu, using Yunlan's car. I arrived in 10 minutes then ran inside the building, I basically ignored people who greeted me, I was being dramatic but I wanted to get Yunlan out of prison as fast as possible. I met Lao Chu in front of the elevator when I accidentally bumped into his big body.

"Xiao Wei?" Lao Chu looked at me with confuse "What happened? You look terrible"

"Lao Chu! Great that I see you!" I exclaimed and then looked at myself, well I was in hurry so I forgot to get changed. I only wore my jeans and t-shirt, I also wore only my converse sneakers "Well, I don't have a time to get change because I need to see you as soon as possible"

"Okay, what's the matter? Where is Yunlan?" Lao Chu asked

"This is about Yunlan, I need your help" I said

"Right, let's go to my office" Lao Chu asked and then we arrived at his officem he asked me to sit down so I did "What's wrong xiao wei?"

"This morning, cops came to my apartment and arrested Yunlan" I said

"WHAT?" Lao Chu shouted and widened his eyes "How? Explain this please... yesterday he gathered us to talk about the article about you and him"

"Right, that was because Han Chen, his brother blackmailed not only me but also Yunlan indirectly. I don't know what happened yesterday, Yunlan just told me that he would fix this and talk to you guys. But I believe that he had a fight with Han Chen, judging by his bruised face. In the morning cops said that Yunlan attempted a murder" I explained "I don't know what happened to Han Chen. Is he still alive or not"

"I think we should see Yunlan first and hear his explanation before we make a move" Lao CHu suggested and that was good idea so I agreed.

We stopped at Yunlan's favorite restaurant to bought some foods for Yunlan. He must be very hungry at that time and I know that food from prison is not good at all. Well, that's what I see from TV. I decided to buy pork stir-fry, breads, wonton and some vegetables and fruits. After we arrived, an officer told me to wait in a waiting room. A few minutes later Yunlan entered the room and smiled at me. I immediately hugged him so tight.