20 Plot Twist, anyone?

“Yunlan…………

“Yunlan…………..”

I heard Shen Wei called my name, I was in the kitchen that time, preparing ingredients to make hotpot. Shen Wei told me about Yezun, I was so mad after I heard his story, how could a man be as horrible as Guanying? I understand that he probably had dilemma because he was in the middle between his mother and his lover. But still, he was so idiot for letting his mother did that to Yezun. At least he should have prevent that. Didn’t he love Yezun so much? Didn’t he the best man on earth?

Well, according to Shen Wei of course when he was still in love with that man, but after that happened I guess Guanying turned to be the person that Shen Wei hate the most. I admit that I am not a good man, I used to be a playboy but I never let someone hurt my lover physically. That is not reflect a gentlemen. What happened with Yezun surely would traumatized him the most and the only one who should take a responsibility is Guanying. Let’s just hope that nothing happened to Yezun, but Shen Wei’s voice that time was trembled so I rushed to the bedroom and actually I was shocked too.

Yezun was unconscious, there was a white foam on his mouth, his face was bluish and I saw he was holding a bottle of pills. I was pretty sure that he was overdosed. I turned to my bunny and his face was pale also wet because of tears. He was just stood there without even try to do anything. I had to make him keep his sane in this situation because we had to help Yezun before it was too late. This situation was worst than I thought.

“Baby…….. stay focus!” I held both of Shen Wei’s shoulders and shook his body gently “We should help him!”

“.…….” Shen Wei didn’t say anything, he just cried

“Listen to me…” I cupped his face and made him look into my eyes “Yezun gonna be alright, do something for me okay, called the ambulance now. Can you do that?” Shen Wei was really shocked that even didn’t listen to me “Xiao Wei! You heard me?”

“.……” Shen Wei just nodded

“Call ambulance now!” I said firmly and Shen Wei took out his phone. I approached Yezun and tried to woke him up “Yezun…. can you hear my voice? Stay awake!” I heard his breathing was shallow “You can’t do this to us Yezun, are you really want to leave your baby gege alone? Give me a sign that you heard me!”

I held Yezun’s hand and could feel that Yezun moved his index finger slowly, I was a little bit relieved because I knew that we weren’t too late to find him. The ambulance came in 2 minutes and we went to the hospital.

“He’s the only family that I have, I don’t want to lose him…” Shen Wei was cried when I hugged him in the waiting room, he was so hurt and afraid “What if Yezun………..”

“Hey stop right there..” I interrupted him “Yezun will be alright, you have to trust me. I will ask the best doctor in this city to heal him, don’t worry. You have to be strong for Yezun baby”