21 Why The Problem is Keep Coming?

So much happened to me lately, including what happened to Yezun

So much happened to me lately, including what happened to Yezun. It torn me to pieces. I was so scared and mad, not only at Guanying but also at Yezun. He was so stupid, just only because of a man he tried to kill himself. He a nurse for God’s sake. He also maybe will lose his job if the director know about what he did. Of course his job wasn’t my main concern. I really scared and I didn’t want to lose him. He is the only family that I have. Tho the doctor said that Yezun will be alright, but then it had been 6 days and Yezun was still in his deep sleep.

Zhao Yunlan being the best boyfriend ever when he told me about his friend dr. Lan Xichen. After the doctor checked Yezun’s condition he said that Yezun had to transferred to Central Hospital since dr. Lan Xichen also work there, it will be easier for him so I agreed. I felt more relieve when I knew that dr. Lan Xichen was Yezun’s doctor.

Since Yezun sick I also didn’t go to work. Luckily Zhao Yunlan understand that. Even he also stayed with me when he wasn’t not at his office and never left my side. I was so grateful to have him. He is a caring person and I love him so much. He always had a time for me even thought he was so busy not only because of his work but also because of the witch.

Remember Bai Jinxi? The witch that I hate the most. 😡

Well, she was fired but still she made a chaos by spreading the video when we were arguing. I saw some negative comments. I knew that this also bothered Zhao Yunlan so much. What if his clients saw this and then decided to break their agreement? I really wanted to ask him about this since Zhao Yunlan never talked about this with me. So I decided to ask him when we had lunch in the hospital.

“Ah Lan, how is the work? I’m sorry that I can’t assist you lately” I said

“It’s okay baby, Yezun is more important” Zhao Yunlan said “Don’t worry about work okay. I can handle this”

“How about that video and Bai Jinxi?”

“You saw it on internet right?” Zhao Yunlan asked and I nodded “Don’t worry about that too. My team will take care of it also we have the best lawyer”

“Why you never discuss this with me?”

“Because what happened to Yezun is bothering you already. I just don’t want you to think about something rubbish like that video or the internet. I knew who record that video. It was Zhu Hong”

“I’m not surprise. That women is crazy” I said “I’m sorry I troubled you a lot”

“Hey, you didn’t!” Zhao Yunlan said “What are we babe? I will be the one who fight if something happen to you. I will protect you, of course”

“I’m so lucky indeed” I said “But what is your client think about that?”

“Nothing, because we only concern about work without even bothered about our private life” Zhao Yunlan said and suddenly his phone vibrated “Hello……….. what? Okay be there soon”